Yes

Comment

Yes

Comment

Yes
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Yes more than confident.

I read in the first two home games we created 38 chances. That is very good stats. Once our forward line become more what's the word we'll be putting teams to bed.

Comment

Yes. For teams like us its about being solid and resolute first and foremost and nicking the odd goal here and there. Any wins tend to be slight, like 1-0 or 2-1. We aren't going to smash anyone 5-0 for example. Therefore the players we now have in defence and midfield fill me with huge confidence we will be hard to breakdown for anyone, let alone those in our mini league. Then although we missed out on a striker we still have goal potential in Austin, Zamora, Phillips, Hoilett, Taraabt, Vargas Krancjar and Fer imo... and if he stays, dare I say SWP too if he gets any games.

I'm very content. Plus it sounds like there's almost a gentleman's agreement with Defoe to come in Jan if the club stops playing silly ******s, so he could bag 10 goals in the 2nd half of the season potentially if he comes.

Comment

Yes, although it will be a close run thing. We've added quality but so have a number of the teams around us. I think the relegation fight will be between us, Palace, West Brom, Burnley and Leicester. West Ham and Sunderland might get sucked in too. Lack of a striker is a huge blow - we'll have to pray Charlie stays fit.

Comment

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

YES
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Yes.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Yes very confident after the window. Hope Charlie stays fit

Comment

We are certainly short up front but I will say yes.

I think leory Fer is a fantastic player and sandro will be a very useful addition. Just angry we didn't have a plan when remy left because it doesn't take a professor to know he might be off.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I think the plan was Defoe until Toronto pulled the plug after agreeing the deal

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Just angry we didn't have a plan when remy left because it doesn't take a professor to know he might be off.
                              Club thought they'd get Sigthorsson until Sunday. Tried to get Borini and Defoe. None of the three came off, which is a shame but it happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X