Hooper and Parker, lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooper and Parker, lol

HR didn't give either of them a second look.
    Kept the faith!

Or Crouchie!

Comment

In a way I'm glad we didn't look at these two, but I cant help thinking Hooper might have been a very shrewd signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        In a way I'm glad we didn't look at these two, but I cant help thinking Hooper might have been a very shrewd signing.
        Yep, much as its satisfying to leave Hooper to stew in his Fen-land juices for 4/5m probably with decent resale value it prob would have completed the jigsaw and left fans a lot more confident we would nick enough goals. Hey ho.

Comment

Probably worth waiting to see if a) he gets fit and b) finds his goalscoring form again in a tougher league than Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            He could have been useful, as I don't think Norwich played a system that suited him under Hughton who seemed far too negative with his tactics.

Comment

Looking at our midfield options we have no need for Parker. Hooper on the other hand...

Comment

He stitched us up, f him, hope he rots, if we can't pick up an out of contract striker so be it, I think we have enough to get too Jan.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                X