Niko interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    I'm with you, that's what I heard. Then again, Harry has been known to get a bit confused about large quantities of cash...
    Tbf that was his dogs account, so none of his business and it is well known that harrys dogs know how to do their own internet banking.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Tbf that was his dogs account, so none of his business and it is well known that harrys dogs know how to do their own internet banking.
      Internet barking?

Comment

Also notice Charlie's and joeys tweets about niko's arrival... Clearly very popular amongst the squad... Can only be a good thing

Comment

Have already said he could be the surprise of the lot.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
            Surprised to see him so emotional. You can tell he really wants to play for the club and he mentioned "back home" a couple of times. Seen a few people slagging him off on twitter and thats 100% unjustified. The lad put his world cup on the line to get us promoted and took a 66 percent wage cut to play for us again. Must say that it seems that the board have learnt from their mistakes, in terms of signings the right players, and hopefully that'll pay off throughout the season. At the end of the day we have done an exceptional transfer window and managed to pull off some major coups. I am partly agreeing with those who suggests that we should have signed another striker, but I am confident we'll compensate that with the creativity we have attracted in the midfield. About Borini, to quote Dave MC ''better to sign no-one than wrong player. Just work hard.''- wise words from him. Cheerio
            Thanks for posting this W12. Haven't seen the interview yet, but feeling emotional already.

Comment

Comment

QPR midfielder admits he's lost four kilos since May

Niko Kranjcar is around four kilos lighter than last season.

In fact, the new-look midfielder is lighter all round after taking a 66 per cent wage cut to play on ‘Championship wages’, according to QPR boss Harry Redknapp.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Comes across well, time to get behind him.
                  I'm a big fan of his, but really don't think sh@gging him will help his performances
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                  X