Go get jonas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go get jonas

Valencia have released jonas , as he is a free agent can bring him in even though it's past the deadline ! Decent scoring record and only 30

If they are free agents then yes providing we have a free slot in the 25.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_G...alves_Oliveira

Comment

Someone will snap him up!

Comment

Yeah should be us! As a fellow Brazilian the beast should persuade him

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
            Valencia have released jonas , as he is a free agent can bring him in even though it's past the deadline ! Decent scoring record and only 30
            good spot, to be honest we're desperate for cover up front. Unforgivable not to make a phone call on this under the circs.

Comment

Someone should tweet TF, I still think we will get Diarra this way also?
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                Someone should tweet TF, I still think we will get Diarra this way also?
                Wake up you lazy barsteward

Comment

I'd take him on a 6 months deal with the option for longer based on seeing him on SKY a few times and Football manager

If we're signing someone to be 3rd choice striker though I'd prefer we got a kid off another Premier League side
                  I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

This is kind of an obvious target, we just have to assume the office are on the ball and have made inquiries......

Comment

Well we have about 20 guys on here who claim to be 'ITK' and have 'connections' with the club. How bout the prove they all not full of c.rap and use their connections to get a message that this guy is on a free and up for grabs
                      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Think it's an excellent window for us but just can't get me head around the lack of striker in comings, we all know we struggle with scoring goals and although we have strengthened our defence and midfield think the lack of scoring goals will be our downfall

Comment

We can only sign him (and use him) if there is room in our 25-man squad. Currently we have 25 contracted eligible players so we may be stuffed until January.
                          "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                            We can only sign him (and use him) if there is room in our 25-man squad. Currently we have 25 contracted eligible players so we may be stuffed until January.
                            You choose which 25 you submit so we can get him if possible
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              You choose which 25 you submit so we can get him if possible
                              As mentioned in another thread, I read online that; "Clubs do not have to name a full squad of 25 if they do not have that many contracted players and in this case they can add free agents outside the transfer window. However if they have 25 eligible contracted players, they must be named."

If that rule is correct, since we have 25 eligible contracted players (not including Ale Faurlin), we cannot leave a gap in the 25.

Like most, I would like to see, for example, SWP left out so that we can get a free agent striker in but I'm not sure it's that simple. The club also has to consider the number of "home grown" players in the 25. I'm not saying that will be an issue but it may be one factor why the club don't always go for the "obvious" targets that are often pointed out on here.
                              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                              X