let put thing in perspective, harry and tony done well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let put thing in perspective, harry and tony done well

McCarthy. Fer . Rio. Lsla. Caulker. Mutch. Vargas and sandro.

Yeah it shame we didn't get a proven striker but I got high hope for Austin and maybe just maybe adel could be like a new signing for us.

Be happy

I agree. A bit disappointed that Simpson left. I don't know anything about the Liverpool defender, and I grumble a little at the cost of Readings goalkeeper, but it has been very good.

9/10. Good work!

Comment

I forgotten about the that bloke from liverpool.

I really glad we got someone like tony giving it a good go. It look like in January we will get defoe.

Comment

Great post w12dave. Plus, Defoe in the pipeline also as ya said and awesome shout re: Adel could be like a new signing when Glen Coaches him one on one for longer. We have done well.

Comment

We did very well but think another LB should have been looked at as well, over all I'm happy.

We have a pretty good squad and hopefully between Harry & Glenn they can work on Adel, we know what he can do if he puts his mind to it.

Comment

well done to all the board and Harry - we signed some real quality players and I think some decent sides are going to find us hard to beat

let's hope some of our players start chipping in with a few goals - Charlie alone isn't enough

Comment

And Niko

Comment

Good OP. Not a big fan personally of deadline day but I think we've come out of it stronger than we went in. Credit for that and even more credit for the one(s) we threw back!

Well done Tony and Harry!
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I think we have potentially done quite well, Harry has all types of players in the midfield to select from, we should have enough in the defense to stay stout! Like others, I am still concerned about the forward position especially with Remy gone , there should be enough versatility to over come the lack of depth at CF! I am pleased Defoe wasn't signed for the kind of money he was demanding, he's crocked and I expect won't be healthy in January after a grueling MLS season, he's missed a ton of matches already!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Can we still bring in youth loans from other Prem sides?
                    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Yeah well done Harry and Tony, really like Sandro, Spurs fans were gutted on their forum last night and pleased as well they didnt give in to Borini's wage demands, 2 years ago we may have paid it.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                        I think we have potentially done quite well, Harry has all types of players in the midfield to select from, we should have enough in the defense to stay stout! Like others, I am still concerned about the forward position especially with Remy gone , there should be enough versatility to over come the lack of depth at CF! I am pleased Defoe wasn't signed for the kind of money he was demanding, he's crocked and I expect won't be healthy in January after a grueling MLS season, he's missed a ton of matches already!
                        Tony said we'd agreed personal terms with Defoe, it was the club that started being problematic and caused it to fall through. So either we agreed to pay him silly money, or the reported wages he wanted were inaccurate.

Comment

Well he's on £90K P/W at Toronto
                          I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Hats off for the players brought in-been a very good window imo. Not getting a striker is the one serious letdown.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

There'll be a number of free agency players around and their agents will be rushing around trying to get clubs for their clients. I'm fairly sure we'll get a bargain from somewhere.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X