Slightly worrying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slightly worrying

Fernandes interview on sky sports news regarding strikers said we have bobby charlie and adel ! No mention of Vargas ! Hope he is coming or were in a right mess up top ! Anyone know anything?

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
    Fernandes interview on sky sports news regarding strikers said we have bobby charlie and adel ! No mention of Vargas ! Hope he is coming or were in a right mess up top ! Anyone know anything?
    I hope he's coming too.Signed on 21st August,and cannot understand why TF failed to mention him in his brief interview,choosing to talk about BZ,Adel and Nico instead.

Comment

combined with the fact we're only allowed 2 loans.....and we've got 3 if vargas is one of them. Club won't announce anything though.....

Comment

Harry just mentioned Vargas on TalkSport - was talking about Borini (miles away on wages) and Defoe (probably go back for him in Jan), and said Vargas can play up front, or as a number 10, so he wasn't too worried.

Comment

Watch the LCI from tonight. They mention that he is around and has been training with the squad, so know need to worry.
          "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

I think we will be in great shape until Jan
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
            X