No announcement yet.

Massive pressure on Charlie now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure there is added pressure on Charlie......it is his job after all!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      He'll just do what he does, score goals.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
        Everyone's banging on about signing a striker, we have Vargas! Can play out wide or off the striker...but is predominantly a striker!
        Scored the winner when Chile upset Spain at the World Cup.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          To bang in the goals. I'm confident he's up to it but just pray to god that he doesn't get injured.
          Massive pressure coming from fans like yourself. Austin just needs to enjoy his football and the goals will come

Comment

Originally posted by w12_ranger View Post
            massive pressure coming from fans like yourself. Austin just needs to enjoy his football and the goals will come

exactly w12!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Should have bid for Lamps instead of that muppet Borrini after all Lamps is pools 3rd choice !

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Should have bid for Lamps instead of that muppet Borrini after all Lamps is pools 3rd choice !
                Is that pools in Manchester? !
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Is that pools in Manchester? !
                  Ricky !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Ricky !!!!!
                    So Lambs then.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                      So Lambs then.....
                      I stand corrected ...got the b upside down

Comment

i felt another proven striker was needed even with remy+austin - now it is even more reliant on charlie

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                          i felt another proven striker was needed even with remy+austin - now it is even more reliant on charlie
                          Got to hope and pray that charlie and vargas can hold the fort till defoe gets here in jan.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Massive pressure coming from fans like yourself. Austin just needs to enjoy his football and the goals will come
                            No doubt. Pressures not a bad thing, good players thrive under it. As I said I'm confident he'll do the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Agree he had pressure last 6-10 last season to get us up and thrived so why not
                              TWITTER
                              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Charlie must've really enjoyed this window, Vargas is the only name who will really compete with him. He has got a couple of good months until the transfer window to prove his ability in the top flight. In my opinion he has been abysmal in the two games he has played, although he has scored 1 in 2. But thats a real striker for ya, can smell where the ball is gonna be and constantly at the right place at the right time. I believe he needs a couple of months to adapt, but whilst he is doing that, the goals will come anyway. We've got ourselves a real fox in the box for just over £3m, which is a remarkable coup considering Saints paid £12.5m for Long.

Comment

Working...
                                X