No announcement yet.

we have 75mins to save our premier league status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume there won't be direct cover for Isla coming in either?

He was brought in a wing back, but if that is out the window, who is our right-back cover now? Ned?

Comment

Don't believe everything that's said as gospel, most people in football use the media to get out the message they want rather than the truth. Harry isn't an idiot or young and naive no matter what he says publicly.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        And that's the downside of Harry. He isn't always very bright...
        Well he's been bright enough to sign some excellent players for us

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          I assume there won't be direct cover for Isla coming in either?

He was brought in a wing back, but if that is out the window, who is our right-back cover now? Ned?
          Think with the 3-5-2 it will be Harriman, Hoilett and Phillips, 4-4-2 then yes Ned, which is no good IMO he isn't a FB

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
            Think with the 3-5-2 it will be Harriman, Hoilett and Phillips, 4-4-2 then yes Ned, which is no good IMO he isn't a FB
            I suspect we wouldn't have let Simpson go if we'd hadn't thought Diarra were a done deal.... Worrying. Harriman should not be sent out on loan. If he is on loan he has to be recalled. Think with Yun, Clint and third choice Traore were OKish at LB

Comment

Harriman is not currently on loan and played in midfield role in recent EDS game..very good youngster..voted POY at Gillingham when on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                no more strikers in = relegation
                Well, that's it then, we've been relegated. Not much point playing the matches now.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                  Harriman is not currently on loan and played in midfield role in recent EDS game..very good youngster..voted POY at Gillingham when on loan.
                  No he wasnt. He didnt even get young POY

Comment

Good news. Think, on the basis of his one appearance, he could be cover.

Comment

Harriman is not currently on loan and played in
                      midfield role in recent EDS game..very good youngster..voted POY at Gillingham when on loan.
                      He was quality away at Anfield the other year, very surprised he wasn't given a run in the team !
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

i was quality at anfield in our 2-2 milk cup semi............joe fagan never gave me the call!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          i was quality at anfield in our 2-2 milk cup
                          semi............joe fagan never gave me the call!
                          I was quality too, I promised to do the drive back but ended up getting caught up in the excitement of the day and started on the beer with everyone else, good job we went through otherwise I might have go got left up there .............. Sorry Steve :-{
                          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                          X