No announcement yet.

we have 75mins to save our premier league status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Less than an hour now...before Facto takes his cyanide pill!

Comment

No striker. From the horse's mouth:

Sandro on his way?

Posted at 22:02
      QPR manager Harry Redknapp tells BBC Radio 5 live: "We have got Sandro from Tottenham. We tried to get one or two others and made a big effort to get Jermain Defoe. He wanted to come home but there was no way Toronto would release him before their play-offs. We also wanted Fabio Borini but his wage demands were way out of our league.
      "Niko Kranjcar has dropped a third of his wages to come back here and play. I like the look of us now and I think we've got a real chances of staying in this division."

Comment

I've given up on any chance of us signing a striker now unless they are keeping something we dont know about which I doubt

Comment

thats cheered me up no end!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Sounds like Harry's wound his window up. Let's pray Charlie both steps up and stays healthy. In him and Bobby our fate rests. Remy left us in trouble.
            Last edited by stainrodisalegend; 01-09-2014, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              No striker. From the horse's mouth:

Sandro on his way?

Posted at 22:02
              QPR manager Harry Redknapp tells BBC Radio 5 live: "We have got Sandro from Tottenham. We tried to get one or two others and made a big effort to get Jermain Defoe. He wanted to come home but there was no way Toronto would release him before their play-offs. We also wanted Fabio Borini but his wage demands were way out of our league.
              "Niko Kranjcar has dropped a third of his wages to come back here and play. I like the look of us now and I think we've got a real chances of staying in this division."
              Has HR had to much to drink tonight cloud cuckoo land ffs

Comment

We clearly wanted another striker but it did not materialise which is so disappointing.

Comment

16 games to the next window. 16 points minimum target. It's doable with the squad as at now.

Comment

Vargas is miles better than Defoe or Borini. We do need another forward in tho :s

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Vargas is miles better than Defoe or Borini. We do need another forward in tho :s
                      In what way Vargas is better than Defoe and borini?

Comment

Loan window is open for 2 weeks yet isn't it ? We'll bring someone in I'm sure ................ Step away from the pills El Facto !
                        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                          Loan window is open for 2 weeks yet isn't it ? We'll bring someone in I'm sure ................ Step away from the pills El Facto !
                          Weve only had all summer

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                            Dont think so.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                              In what way Vargas is better than Defoe and borini?
                              He is a better footballer than both of them. And a far better long term prospect than Defoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Sounds like Harry's wound his window up. Let's pray Charlie both steps up and stays healthy. In him and Bobby our fate rests. Remy left us in trouble.
                                Why are my posts being edited? I didn't say that. It's not right to change the meaning of a post. If it's out of order please delete it. I didn't say this.

Comment

Working...
                                X