X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we have 75mins to save our premier league status

no more strikers in = relegation
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

unfortunately you could be right.....we need a striker asap.

Comment

Oh I can feel the positivity hehehe

I certainly wouldn't mind another striker but in no way does it = automatic relegation

Comment

Not happening. Sandros. Maybe Agnew. And Pie Boy. And maybe a few other midfielders. We don't do strikers.

Comment

and not any striker,someone who is proven at this level,but no has been (Crouch)

Comment

David McIntyre ‏@davidmcintyre76 1m
            Defoe definitely not joining #QPR apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Not happening. Sandros. Maybe Agnew. And Pie Boy. And maybe a few other midfielders. We don't do strikers.
              Sadly very true
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Chill out. It be January before u know it. We get new players in then depending how the next 4 months pan out

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
                  unfortunately you could be right.....we need a striker asap.
                  Same old story with Rangers as weaknesses not filled just like previous seasons. We have known the chances were 99% that Remy would go months ago and we still did not line up a decent replacement.

This was critical as we do not have a proven ELP striker or equivalent.

Comment

Let's just hope this Vargas character brings his Chile form to LR.

Comment

Should not have to wait till January to fill such a void. This should have been sorted weeks ago. This desperation buyer is ridiculous.

Comment

Facto you do talk some rubbish at times -but always worth a read! Of course no striker signing tonight doesn't mean relegation! Get a grip everyone and appreciate some great signings in this window.

Comment

For once I agree with facto. We will struggle without a good replacement for Remy, what a Judas he has turned out to be.

Comment

Comment

Borini or Defoe, I'm sure Harry will get one of them
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X