No announcement yet.

as now desperate for striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin gets an injury and we are ****ed. Vargas is an unknown and Zamora needs a zimmer frame if he does over 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Let's get Crouch.
      Bad edit. The f ack it indicates resignation and despair, so changes the meaning of the post

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopsmad View Post
        Austin gets an injury and we are ****ed. Vargas is an unknown and Zamora needs a zimmer frame if he does over 20 minutes.
        Look at the change pre and post Austin's injury last season to prove your point, hopefully someone comes in. Rather get no one than pay Borini £90k a week though.

Comment

Let's hijack falcao
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

typical F QPR, THE wait till last day, and f*** up the window and team

Comment

If we are planning to play one up top then I'm not sure we are really that deperate. Austin and Vargas need to be kept fit and Zamora's 20 min cameo appearances this season are nailed on and to be fair he does well when he comes on nowadays. Yes another striker would be nice but Sandro and the fat Croation makes the squad solid enough. Its clear Redknapp is expecting goals from midfield this season.

I think we've had a good transfer windowwithout being held to ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                If we are planning to play one up top then I'm not sure we are really that deperate. Austin and Vargas need to be kept fit and Zamora's 20 min cameo appearances this season are nailed on and to be fair he does well when he comes on nowadays. Yes another striker would be nice but Sandro and the fat Croation makes the squad solid enough. Its clear Redknapp is expecting goals from midfield this season.

I think we've had a good transfer windowwithout being held to ransom.
                Was hoping H had given up on that 3-5-2 fiasco tbh. Sandro is a good signing but Porky Niko just here to make up the numbers and scrounge what should be a valuable squad place.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                  Look at the change pre and post Austin's injury last season to prove your point, hopefully someone comes in. Rather get no one than pay Borini £90k a week though.
                  Those should not be our only options though.

Comment

Originally posted by parm21 View Post
                    typical F QPR, THE wait till last day, and f*** up the window and team
                    What?

Comment

Working...
                    X