Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    We have spent nearly £30mil in one window how is that depressing
    Two words.

Niko Krankshaft.

Comment

We have spent nearly £30mil in one window how is that depressing
      Because we've spent £30m and still only have one goalscorer. That's why it's depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        Excellent, so we've made a big moral statement that we won't get our pants pulled down by agents - and now have 3 strikers, only 1 of which I would feel confident in scoring 10+ goals in the league. I hope everyone feels proud of the stance the club has taken when we're complaining about a lack of goalscorers in the weeks to come.
        So at what point do we take a stand. We can't keep giving it Charlie big spuds there is not a bottomless pit of money. Spending does not necessarily equal success we have proven that two seasons ago

Comment

looks like goals may be hard to come by but we seem to have decent players at the back and in midfield, an excellent goalkeeping prospect so I'm quite hopeful we'll be solid at the back and if we nick a few results and keep in touch with the other teams, I'm sure January will be a good window for us on the striking front.

Overall a good window isn't spoilt by failing to get a striker tonight imo.

Comment

there is not a bottomless pit of money
            Better tell TF as he is £150 million into one

Comment

Any good youth players we can throw in?

Comment

Rangers fans we have never had it so good let's show a little bit of appreciation

We may still get a striker in if we don't we just have to do the best we can with the hand we have it's life

Comment

Hull just signed Gaston Ramirez from Southampton. They are motoring. Don't understand why we didn't have someone like Hooper on standby. No world beater but someone who we cd at least bring off the bench or stand in for Charlie when he inevitably gets injured.

Comment

losing Remy a day before the end of the window was a real blow and we've had little time to react
                    Harry thought he'd stay

Comment

people want us to pay 90k a week for fabio haha , everybody moaned at us paying remy 70k

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                        Harry thought he'd stay
                        He was the only one then cos it wasnt rocket science that someone would come in for him and he would want to leave

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Hull just signed Gaston Ramirez from Southampton. They are motoring. Don't understand why we didn't have someone like Hooper on standby. No world beater but someone who we cd at least bring off the bench or stand in for Charlie when he inevitably gets injured.
                          Ben Arfa on way to Hull as well...they done some serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                            losing Remy a day before the end of the window was a real blow and we've had little time to react
                            Harry thought he'd stay
                            If Harry thought for one minute he was staying he is more senile than i thought he already was.

Remy was looking for a CL team the day he signed for us.

Comment

So at what point do we take a stand. We can't keep giving it Charlie big spuds there is not a bottomless pit of money. Spending does not necessarily equal success we have proven that two seasons ago
                              I'm not saying there is a bottomless pot of money - I'm saying we should've gauged an idea as to what Borini's demands might be before putting in a bid...that way, you can look elsewhere with time to spare. As it is, we've shafted ourselves by taking this stance. We'll happily give Adel Taarabt and SWP a combined total of 110k a week, but scoff at Borini on 90k. It isn't about acting Charlie big spuds, it's about common sense, and taking a calculated risk.

Comment

Look at the end of the day do we really want to keep making the same mistake paying over the odds on wage's? We still having trouble getting rid off the like of SWP. I see it a good day for qpr, harry need to make the most of what he's got, make a statements for the next three month and hopefully in January we can get better players than what we have been linked with up to now.

Comment

Working...
                                X