Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hoopsmad View Post
    b Brennan ‏@RobBrennan82 1m
    Just got the official details on Kranjcar and it is a loan deal. Isla & Vargas are on loan deals. I thought it was just two overseas loans??
    That's what I thought or is it 4 in total?? Is loan window closed now ?

Comment

• The limit of two loan deals applies to domestic loans. No limit to the number of international loans.

Comment

• Just got told that the Nico return was always on provided he hit a weight target dictated via TF (irony?).

Looking super-sharp by all accounts.

Clearly he was not on cabbage soup out in the Ukraine......

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
          Just got told that the Nico return was always on provided he hit a weight target dictated via TF (irony?).

Looking super-sharp by all accounts.

Clearly he was not on cabbage soup out in the Ukraine......
          Hopefully weight loss has made him a bit quicker

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopsmad View Post
            Hopefully weight loss has made him a bit quicker
            Should take the stress off his hammy too.

Comment

• Losing the weight was a must, but also shows he's determined, which is great. That said, even with the weight, he was still the best player on the park by a country mile on our play off 2nd leg against very strong Wigan side. He has superb technical ability on the ball and that's what you need in the prem, technically tidy players who can receive and distribute the ball in tight spaces. He could prove to be a fantastic player for us this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                Losing the weight was a must, but also shows he's determined, which is great. That said, even with the weight, he was still the best player on the park by a country mile on our play off 2nd leg against very strong Wigan side. He has superb technical ability on the ball and that's what you need in the prem, technically tidy players who can receive and distribute the ball in tight spaces. He could prove to be a fantastic player for us this season.
                There was a couple times this season he showed glimpses of the player we know he can be, he also bossed the away leg at wigan and who can forget that goal at millwall... if he's fit and he seems to want to be here he could definately be like a new signing

Comment

• Yes, yes, yes im very positive about this transfer now. Dont let us down niko lad.

Comment

• Just saw the interview with him on the official site. He seems like a good lad. Good addition for the squad. It seems as though a few players have taken pay cuts to join or stay with us, so hopefully the team and squad has improved, and the finances are also looking a little smarter

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                      The limit of two loan deals applies to domestic loans. No limit to the number of international loans.
                      I thought for prem clubs it was free agents only until next window?

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        Yeah it is. Buffalo was talking about prior to the window closing

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          It is. I was answering a specific question about the number of loans allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                            It is. I was answering a specific question about the number of loans allowed.
                            Are we still allowed to get youth loans in?
                            I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

• Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
                              Are we still allowed to get youth loans in?
                              No

Comment

• Now that the window is closed, the only incoming transfers we can make are for free agents (except we can't because we have no room in our 25 man squad) and emergency loan for goalkeepers. That's it.

Comment

Working...
                                X