Sandro - signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Laughable. Spurs fans I know rate him and can't believe he's as cheap as 6 mil.
    He's class mate . Would be well chuffed with this, would much prefer him to some French midget who nearly 30 . Will be a top signing , him and fer are monsters

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
      Sandro is poo.
      Clearly you havent seen him play then. AS for your Spurs mates saying he's rubbish, maybe they're on the wind up becasue if not they are certainly in the minority.

Comment

I had to look twice when I saw this headline. I thought Harry had made a bid for his wife.

Comment

The two clubs have agreed an initial £6m fee for the Brazilian midfielder, although future payments mean the transfer could end up being worth significantly more.

Here we go again. Our negotiating team just seem to be out of their depth.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Sports Tonight Live @SportsTonightTV

Tottenham midfielder Sandro has agreed terms with QPR and will be the first deal finalised with QPR around 6pm.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

"Sports Tonight Live"..... Sounds credible
              I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Tottenham midfielder Sandro has agreed terms with QPR and will be the first deal finalised with QPR around 6pm.
                Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  The two clubs have agreed an initial £6m fee for the Brazilian midfielder, although future payments mean the transfer could end up being worth significantly more.

Why? Because they've negotiated a deal wich sees us only pay an initial £6m fee with possible add ons that we neither know what they are or how much extra we will have to pay

I have know idea how some people on here make through the day

Comment

Yeah they really saw us coming!
                    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

You know @SportsTonightTV is actually QBlockPete don't you?
                      And no... I'm not joking... It actually is!

Comment

Sandro arriving at harlington in the next hour or so

Comment

£6m is an absolute bargain for Sandro, Spurs fans I know think the guy is class!
                          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                            £6m is an absolute bargain for Sandro, Spurs fans I know think the guy is class!
                            Absolute snip!

Comment

Based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                                Clearly you havent seen him play then. AS for your Spurs mates saying he's rubbish, maybe they're on the wind up becasue if not they are certainly in the minority.
                                Have seen him play n overrated. Spurs fans think he is trouble and thinks too highly of himself. But with all being said, joins us then I will get behind him and support. I would want nothing more than to say I'm wrong. I take your notes on board
                                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X