No announcement yet.

Fabio Borini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there 3 different transfer fees so far 10,12 and 13 million. Which one is true?

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
      Would rather lens at 4m and hooper gor 6m instead of borini !
      Not a fan from what I have seen previously
      And what have you seen of hooper that has made you a fan? Failed in prem and injury prone. Championship striker at best
      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Well his goal stats for one ! Only scored one less than borini last season ! Scored a hell of a lot more throughout his career and would be cheaper

Comment

I personally have never been overly convinced by him and 13mil if true is to pricey for myself

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Funny thing about these northerners they just don't get what a dump somewhere like Sunderland must seem to an Italian.
            It seems like a dump to everyone else too....

Comment

Well his goal stats for one ! Only scored one less than borini last season ! Scored a hell of a lot more throughout his career and would be cheaper
              Hooper is pony. Looked a prospect at Scunthorpe but the SPL has ruined him as got complacent, didn't improve or develope further and had it far too easy playing for Celtic against pub sides. Ultimately he went backwards. As a result, his career goals scored tally counts for nothign either. No surprise he failed in the prem. TO spend £6m on him would be a complete waste imo.

Comment

Borini's Career Totals: 28 goals in 106 appearances. That is one goal every 3.8 matches.
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabio_Borini

We should be offering about 4m for this kind of (lack of) quality. No doubt we will pay 12m and sign him to a 4 year contract on 100k per week.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

And you thought most of us liked to cut our own wrists........ http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads...ni-lol.961555/

Comment

Can't do the link but there's a 34 page thread on Sunderland message board under the heading oh oh QPR!! funny as fvuk
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

That's it mavs,Fairplay!!
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I understand completely your thoughts but the goal don't move whatever the league and we are crying out for someone to come alive in the 6 yard area who can score a tap in ! The amount of times we have a goal line scramble or a keeper make a save and have no one follow it up is a joke ! Hooper has made a career out of those sort of goals and would much rather him than borini who I see as more of a second striker which we already have in Vargas ( hopefully) just my thoughts

Comment

sunderland in meltdown
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

i dont know why but i like Borini, he seems to get better each time i see him play. Hes a creater as well.

that said Defoe would prob be best for a few months but Borini is young.

Borini is better than championship level Hooper IMHO

Comment

Like I said borini is a good signing for us ! But in my opinion the wrong sort of striker need a poacher not a second striker!

Comment

I understand completely your thoughts but the goal don't move whatever the league and we are crying out for someone to come alive in the 6 yard area who can score a tap in ! The amount of times we have a goal line scramble or a keeper make a save and have no one follow it up is a joke ! Hooper has made a career out of those sort of goals and would much rather him than borini who I see as more of a second striker which we already have in Vargas ( hopefully) just my thoughts
                                Each to their own. My concern with Hooper is he hasnt done it against good defenders.

Comment

Working...
                                X