Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WCE View Post
    He won't want 90k a week I reckon!
    Well he might do, but he sure won't get it!

ps: Liverpool Echo (reliable) reporting that we are negotiating for a permanent transfer, not a loan. Am guessing he would break our transfer record if so.
    Last edited by stainrodisalegend; 01-09-2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

£10mill bid in...(Borini)
      Last edited by QPRDave; 01-09-2014, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
        He won't want 90k a week I reckon!
        ...wouldn't be too sure about that

Comment

Hah! What was it Sunderland fans were saying about our club? Seem to remember it was none too complimentary. Of course he might turn us down too like he did them but could this be the second time we get one over Sunderland in a week?

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/731280342?-27329:14214

Comment

£13 million apparently. Seems quite a lot of dosh to me.

Comment

I wouldn't be too sure we'll sign Borini....he's messed sunderland around all summer

Comment

Originally posted by Romney Marsh View Post
                £13 million apparently. Seems quite a lot of dosh to me.
                Know what you mean but about what Liverpool paid for him, Italian international. Virtually the same price as Troy Deeney!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  I wouldn't be too sure we'll sign Borini....he's messed sunderland around all summer
                  When he rejected Sunderland, he thought that he may be able to fight for his place in their first team. A certain Mr Balotelli has joined since then. If he stays, he's an idiot.

Comment

Im excited about this one. Not had many signings where I think we have pulled of a masterpiece. I normally think they are good signings but I reckon Borini will be just as good as Remy. He just needs a club to be settled at. Last time he was happy playing football was on loan to Swansea and he was exceptional for them
                    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Nah 10 mill I dont think so I hope harry tells liverpool he failed his medical (IE REMY)

Comment

Would rather lens at 4m and hooper gor 6m instead of borini !
                        Not a fan from what I have seen previously

Comment

If we get offers accepted for both Borini and Defoe, and we only want one of them, I wonder if Borini might fail our medical?

Comment

Miki Vooght @mikivooghty

Sunderland fans whining about borini coming to us on talk sport. Pahahahah PahahahahPahahaha #qpr Loftus road is nicer than stadium of light
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Miki Vooght @mikivooghty

Sunderland fans whining about borini coming to us on talk sport. Pahahahah PahahahahPahahaha #qpr Loftus road is nicer than stadium of light
                              You must be kidding. Certainly London is better than Sunderland, but nicer stadium? no way.

Comment

Funny thing about these northerners they just don't get what a dump somewhere like Sunderland must seem to an Italian.

Comment

Working...
                                X