• how are our friends from the north taking this, do they still hate us
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Thanks f@ck we didn't get that muppet

Comment

• Brendan Rodgers must be fuming. Liverpool will find it hard to shift a player that will only really play in the Capital One Cup alongside players on a 10th of his wages.

Well done QPR for not giving this mug what he clearly wanted for little in return.

Comment

• dont normally criticise players who turn us down because it looks like sour grapes, but in his case I will make an exception. He sounds part fruit cake, part greedy mercenary with a massively inflated opinion of himself. Be interesting to see where he is in a year or so.

Comment

• Well done to the board for not giving in to this parasite's demands. You can see his agent's and possibly his thinking behind this. QPR have just lost Remy they're desperate,
            let's get as much as we can they'll pay it, it's transfer deadline day they have no choice.
            Well f*** them, we did have a choice.
            Borini's agent claims we didn't make a suitable offer for such an "important player". Although reading this it seems to me he wanted to go to Italy..http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...io-borini-loan

Comment

• PMSL at Borini backtracking on twitter like he did not get told to jog on

Now will not even make the bench for Liverpool, unluck

Comment

• Basically that says he never wanted to play for us and priced himself out of a move but if we had been silly enough to pay his silly demands he would have turned up as it would have been too much money to turn down

Glad we swerved him we have had plenty of his sort robbing a living last few years

Comment

• That was one Hell of a bullet we dodged there, methinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    That was one Hell of a bullet we dodged there, methinks.
                    That was a bunker buster missile!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Brendan Rodgers must be fuming. Liverpool will find it hard to shift a player that will only really play in the Capital One Cup alongside players on a 10th of his wages.

Well done QPR for not giving this mug what he clearly wanted for little in return.
                      I am not quite sure QPR deserve any plaudits for not agreeing to his wage demands after all they were daft enough to agree a £10M +add ons (up to £13M) fee to buy a striker
                      who managed to score 7 goals last season! Welbeck cost £16m and has a 1 in 3 record.

Comment

• Borini should meet up with SWP.

Comment

• Did he make their 25 man squad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                            Did he make their 25 man squad?
                            Who cares? Just be thankful hes not in ours

Comment

Working...
                            X