Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arsenal are starting to get on my nerves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal are starting to get on my nerves.

I 've always enjoyed watching them and outside of QPR like to see them doing well in the league as opposed to Chelsea,the Manchester clubs,Liverpool and Spurs,but they're starting to annoy me.They had all the time in the world to become Remy's favoured destination and left it too late to secure his services and are now apparently trying to hijack our attempt to sign Defoe.

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
    I 've always enjoyed watching them and outside of QPR like to see them doing well in the league as opposed to Chelsea,the Manchester clubs,Liverpool and Spurs,but they're starting to annoy me.They had all the time in the world to become Remy's favoured destination and left it too late to secure his services and are now apparently trying to hijack our attempt to sign Defoe.
    I'd be shocked if arsenal sign defoe. He would be a real desperate signing for a team trying to challenge for the title.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Relax. It's just paper talk. I would be really shocked to see Defoe anywhere near Arsenal. Not Wenger's type of player at all.

Personally, I wouldn't be too upset to miss out on Defoe anyway. Would be great if he came here but wouldn't be my ideal choice.

Comment

Defoe will never be a qpr player if he is going to a london club it will be palace or crappy west ham
        You Rsssssss

Comment

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/01/arsena...alks-4852549/?

Comment

Don't reckon he would ever sign for arsenal being ex spurs

Comment

Working...
            X