Newcastle turn down chance to sign Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle turn down chance to sign Taarabt

Alan Pardew was offered the controversial midfielder, who has also been linked with a move to AC Milan, but decided against authorising a switch.

That perhaps does not come as a surprise – Pardew already has one opinion-dividing playmaker causing him trouble in the North East in the form of Hatem Ben Arfa, another man who might be looking for a move today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...a-unfolds.html
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

That's a shame. We need to ship him out, dont want him lingering around until January like some bad smell.

Comment

Oh dear what a shame we could have sent him up there? and got rid, come on Alan give us a break and take him off our hands, or someone else please take him FFS

Comment

For such a brilliant player there's a serious lack of interest for him!
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          For such a brilliant player there's a serious lack of interest for him!
          Seems like the football world has passed judgement on him. No one doubts his ability (or quality for those with limited vocabulary ) it's his perceived attitude would be my guess.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Unfortunately footballing ability and attitude is all in 1 when it comes to being a modern day 'professional' footballer.

To much money at risk now for silly little tantrums and strops.....
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Really couldn't care where he goes just so long as he goes.

Can't stand Taarabt one bit. Can't think of one player in the last 40 years who I couldn't wait to see the back of like I do Adel.

Vastly overrated, big headed, no respect, selfish, fat show pony.

Watching the players celebrating with each other at the end of the game Saturday while Taarabt stropped off straight down the tunnel cos Phillips wouldn't give him the ball in the last minute just reminded me how much of a complete self obsessed fool he is and how much of a bad influence it must be having him around the team.

Just get rid.
              Would be worth PAYING someone just to get him off our hands.

Comment

Arsenal are fools, do they not know what a great player he is? Hard-working, disciplined and modest.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Cut according to your cloth and not your prejudices.

We're gonna need him before the season is out, if he keeps fit he's cover in the Vargas position ie just behind. If no new striker comes keeping him is even more important. A couple of injuries and we're bent over the kitchen table with a pretty little gape for all to see.

Beggars can't be choosers and in today's market were down with the have nots when it comes to serious EPL investment. Which is fine but in that position you'd be insane to let him go now.
                  Last edited by hal9thou; 01-09-2014, 12:56 PM.

Comment

we r stuck with him , like SWP ... but better.

Comment

Shame we cant swap him for Ben Arfa!

Comment

Can't understand why, he's a terrific lad!....
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                        X