No announcement yet.

Sandro, lennon, Defoe and diarra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still feel he can score goals and has what it takes, but can't see this happen by tomorrow.

Harry and Glenn will have players in the pipeline, and so far I've been impressed with the players Harry's attracted to our club.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
      So what? Hughes knew the abilities and strengths of his signings too.

No, because most had never played under him before.

Comment

Not thrilled about this tbh, he's the exact sort of signing I worried Harry would make. Old, past his best.
        There's always one!!

Let's hear your list of goal scorers we can buy considering we have so long left in the transfer window?

Can't wait.

Comment

Not thrilled about this tbh, he's the exact sort of signing I worried Harry would make. Old, past his best, played for much bigger clubs in the past, nothing really to prove...how is this any different from the sort of things we criticised the Hughes signings for?

I also think he is very one dimensional and was overrated even in his prime. All this wouldn't be a problem if he were a 22yr old on small money, but for a big name turning 32 in october who will want to start every game it is a worry.
          He's old, but I'd say he was still in his prime when he left spurs. One things for sure he's a prem goalscorer and we ain't going to be signing Sergio aguero anytime soon.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

$11 million offered by us according to an MLS sports host on twitter.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

£6.5M for a 32yo
              I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

What that in £££, sound too much for someone who hitting 33

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                  Deluded. Tell me another realistic striker we can get that's played and scored goals in this league regularly for under 10million. Will defo score double figures
                  Our scouts should have a long list. We pay PL wages and are based in London, there are dozens of strikers on the continent we could get with a budget of 5-8M & 30-40k p/w wages. There's no need to only look at Uk based players.

Defoe is old, injured, expensive, losing the pace that was his main attribute, and has always been wasteful. Incredibly frustrating to watch at Spurs, the amount of clear opportunities I've seen him blow is ridiculous for someone who is supposedly 'clinical'.

If we really pay more than 1M for him we are getting robbed (by Arry & co.)

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                    Sound too good to be true imo
                    We've been here before signing players who have already peaked in the Premier League

I'm not impressed at all, sounds like Redknapps old boys network

Comment

£6m to get goals to help us stay in the top flight & bank another £150m +

No brainer. Our mids rarely score, Austin can't do it all & Zamoras shot. Vargas unknown in this league.

Small price to pay as the clocks ticking.

Comment

No brainer. Our mids rarely score, Austin can't do it all & Zamoras shot. Vargas unknown in this league.

Comment

West London Sport - Sports news in west london
                          As featured on NewsNow: Sport news
                          Sport News 24/7

Chelsea
                          QPR
                          Brentford
                          Fulham
                          Non-League
                          Rugby
                          Cricket
                          Boxing
                          Other Sport

QPRDiarra snubs late Roma offer to join QPR

lassanadiarra

31/08/2014
                          By David McIntyre

QPR-bound midfielder Lassana Diarra has rejected a last-minute approach from Roma.

The 29-year-old has left Russian club Lokomotiv Moscow and is expected to move to Loftus Road on a one-year deal on Monday.

He played under Rangers boss Harry Redknapp at Portsmouth, who signed him in 2008, following spells at Arsenal and Chelsea.

Diarra spent a year at Pompey before a £20m transfer to Real Madrid, where he made 49 La Liga appearances and featured in the Champions League.

He is keen to move back to London and has completed a medical.

Related content:
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Exactly, he was still scoring goals for Spurs but they weren't playing him enough. He should have been World Cup Squad.

Comment

Harry does seem intent on only signing players he has worked with before. Its a weakness in a manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopsmad View Post
                                Harry does seem intent on only signing players he has worked with before. Its a weakness in a manager.
                                Mutch, Fer, Isla, McCarthy, Vargas?

Comment

Working...
                                X