Vargas question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    I guess I am missing something but isn't it the clubs job to organise the work permit and then to report through their media team an update for the fans who pay their wages, but if you want to help them out and ring any update would be appreciated.
    The club have done the paperwork. It's up to the home office to approve this application. Hence the club have said he is awaiting international clearance. Do you expect them to say this everyday? Get real...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Oh right, how long was he there?
      Two years

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
        The decision to provide a Non-EU national with a work permit is made by the Home Office. I'm guessing it just goes on the pile and they look at it whenever they get around to it. Probably goes in the same pile as all the other applications. It's not like they see that QPR has signed someone so they'd better deal with this quickly in case we miss out on next match. I have a feeling that he probably needed some specific documents that he had to go back to Italy for. Think Harry said something similar.
        Spot on. The information is out there it's just some seem like they can't be arsed to read it or take it in!

Comment

Thanks fisnik maybe the case but would be nice to hear what stage it is all out from the club themselves surely they are following it through

Comment

Thanks fisnik maybe the case but would be nice to hear what stage it is all out from the club themselves surely they are following it through
            You've taken the time to post on here a few times. Why don't you ping @IJTaylor81 a message on twitter then for an update then for an update instead of *****ing about here. I'm quite sure you'll get a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              The club have done the paperwork. It's up to the home office to approve this application. Hence the club have said he is awaiting international clearance. Do you expect them to say this everyday? Get real...
              So when have they said they are awaiting international clearance? Last I heard from the club was shortly after he signed when they said he had returned to Italy to sort out his paperwork and expected he would be available for the Sunderland game. Nothing since (so clearly not every day) that seems pretty real, albeit a little concerning nothing has been heard since.

Off course if you have heard something different from official channels then happy to take my disappointment with their lack of an update back

Comment

So when have they said they are awaiting international clearance? Last I heard from the club was shortly after he signed when they said he had returned to Italy to sort out his paperwork and expected he would be available for the Sunderland game. Nothing since (so clearly not every day) that seems pretty real, albeit a little concerning nothing has been heard since.

Off course if you have heard something different from official channels then happy to take my disappointment with their lack of an update back
                This was tweeted yesterday midday by Ian Taylor: @foresthoop Morning Dave. No I can't unfortunately. But like I said yesterday, some are processed quicker than others. #QPR.
                This was in response to: @IJTaylor81 Morning Ian, can you explain why it takes us longer to get clearance for foreign players when Di Maria is cleared within 24 hrs?
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  This was tweeted yesterday midday by Ian Taylor: @foresthoop Morning Dave. No I can't unfortunately. But like I said yesterday, some are processed quicker than others. #QPR.
                  This was in response to: @IJTaylor81 Morning Ian, can you explain why it takes us longer to get clearance for foreign players when Di Maria is cleared within 24 hrs?
                  Thanks Nasser but is it only me that is concerned that the club don't seem to know why that is the case or indeed what stage the whole process is currently at?

Comment

Maybe it takes longer for Chileans to get work permits for some reason. Isla took just as long.

Comment

Patience is a virtue
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Patience is a virtue
                        Not too many virtuous people on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          Not too many virtuous people on this board.
                          Spot on. Also very quick to point the finger and want to blame people. Quite funny how some actually get by in real life given this.

Comment

Did he do a runner after the spurs game and just said sod that
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Has another two weeks now.

Comment

This is another reason why the transfer window should run from may 31st = July 31st .
                                As it stands now it's anti common sense , anti freedom of trade , anti fair play in football

Comment

Working...
                                X