• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal in late move for Remy According to SSN

Just plss off frog and let us get the dough for your attention seeking arrs

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Just plss off frog and let us get the dough for your attention seeking arrs
    He'll be off to one or the other this week mate.

Not quite sure why Remy draws so much negativity on here. He's always done well for us and given his all when he's played. He's never thrown a strop or chatted nonsense in the press about wanting a move. All he's done is excercise a clause in his contract allowing him to move to a bigger club if a certain fee was paid.

Comment

we were only ever a stepping stone so i hold no feelings of ill being or deteramental subjudicial anti franco ramifications towards remy!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

will he farrt arrs about untill it'to late to spend the wedge

Comment

will he farrt arrs about untill it'to late to spend the wedge
          Hardly his fault if no side has met the release clause until 29th August is it? The club should realise that this is the risk you take when you start offering out contracts with these sort of clauses, you lose all power when it comes to the transfer market.

Put yourself in Remy's shoes for a minute. He's 27 years old, wants to play Champions League football, currently playing for a struggling QPR side and he has offers on the table from 2 Champions League sides. Doesn't really matter whether it's the first day or the last day of the transfer window he's still not going to knock them back is he?
          Last edited by Tarbie; 31-08-2014, 07:28 AM.

Comment

bit like choosing between a night with michelle keegan or kevin keegan!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              bit like choosing between a night with michelle keegan or kevin keegan!
              Don't even get me started on the Michelle Keegan Facto.......proper saucy little sort that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Hardly his fault if no side has met the release clause until 29th August is it? The club should realise that this is the risk you take when you start offering out contracts with these sort of clauses, you lose all power when it comes to the transfer market.

Put yourself in Remy's shoes for a minute. He's 27 years old, wants to play Champions League football, currently playing for a struggling QPR side and he has offers on the table from 2 Champions League sides. Doesn't really matter whether it's the first day or the last day of the transfer window he's still not going to knock them back is he?
                Your'e right in princeable but don't tell me that you dont want to just see an end to it , and just move move on fore me just plss off frog

Comment

Your'e right in princeable but don't tell me that you dont want to just see an end to it , and just move move on fore me just plss off frog
                  To be honest mate, it was always going to happen wasn't it? I think Fernandes knew it, I think Redknapp knew it and if we're honest, I think most of us fans knew it too. I'm hoping it all gets wrapped up today and Harry has got his eyes on another striker or 2, one of which can be picked up last minute.

My point was that I didn't see the need to sl*g Remy off on here as I don't think he's done anything to warrant it.

Comment

To be honest mate, it was always going to happen wasn't it? I think Fernandes knew it, I think Redknapp knew it and if we're honest, I think most of us fans knew it too. I'm hoping it all gets wrapped up today and Harry has got his eyes on another striker or 2, one of which can be picked up last minute.

My point was that I didn't see the need to sl*g Remy off on here as I don't think he's done anything to warrant it.
                    What saying plss off so like you I want to see us get our hands on the money to do something with it is slagging him off surely you you can see it more directed at the on going saga that you point out

Comment

What saying plss off so like you I want to see us get our hands on the money to do something with it is slagging him off surely you you can see it more directed at the on going saga that you point out
                      Fair enough mate!

Comment

Think it was probably the "p!ss off frog" statement that made it look like you were slagging him off.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Think it was probably the "p!ss off frog" statement that made it look like you were slagging him off.
                          Ha ha.......maybe it's just a term of endearment Ginge!

Comment

He'll be off to one or the other this week mate.

Not quite sure why Remy draws so much negativity on here. He's always done well for us and given his all when he's played. He's never thrown a strop or chatted nonsense in the press about wanting a move. All he's done is excercise a clause in his contract allowing him to move to a bigger club if a certain fee was paid.
                            Quite right Tarbs. He's never once bad mouthed us nore strung us along, always made it clear from day 1 he wanted to play champions league football. Could've have gone to Newcastle who are a bigger club than us but turned them down because they're never going to play champions league football any time soon. Fair play to him I say, and good luck........ would prefer him go to Arsenal than Chelski though!
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Arsenal,Chelsea or Kidderminster Harries,i don't care.

Comment

Working...
                              X