Lassana Diarra has signed, confirms Harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WestLondonLaLaLa View Post
    Not a massive problem, if he gets out of his contract with Moscow (which seems to be the sticking point) he can sign as a free agent after the deadline.
    BBC Sport's Mandeep Sanghera: "QPR's move for midfielder Lassana Diarra from Lokomotiv Moscow has fallen through.
    "QPR boss Harry Redknapp had said the 29-year-old had signed but there's been a late hitch and the deal is now off.
    "There seems to be an issue between Diarra and Lokomotiv and the Loftus Road outfit won't be pursuing that one any more."

Comment

Originally posted by Graham Norton View Post
      Sadly we have to announce the 25 man squad, so it has to be done today as far as I know!
      Not exactly 100% sure how it works or when it the squad has to be submitted, but if they still want to pursue it and are confident, they can name 24 players and then add him at a later stage.

Comment

After the deadline if there is space in the 25 and you sign a free agent you can add them.

Comment

Not exactly 100% sure how it works or when it the squad has to be submitted, but if they still want to pursue it and are confident, they can name 24 players and then add him at a later stage.
          See report above. Says we are not pursuing it.

Comment

I think that if we have 25 eligible players that we have to name them. Not sure what the numbers are like now, or will be at the end of the day, but if we only have 24 eligible players then we can have a "free slot" and add a free agent later.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              See report above. Says we are not pursuing it.
              Yeah exactly, that's why I said if they want to pursue it. Anyway was just replying to the 25 man squad issue that was brought up

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                I think that if we have 25 eligible players that we have to name them. Not sure what the numbers are like now, or will be at the end of the day, but if we only have 24 eligible players then we can have a "free slot" and add a free agent later.
                Don't think you HAVE to name a player in your 25 man squad if you really do not want to - Teams just would name as many as they can in case of injuries, etc.

Comment

Don't think you HAVE to name a player in your 25 man squad if you really do not want to - Teams just would name as many as they can in case of injuries, etc.
                  This is what I read online, but I don't know how accurate it is;

"Clubs do not have to name a full squad of 25 if they do not have that many contracted players and in this case they can add free agents outside the transfer window. However if they have 25 eligible contracted players, they must be named."

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                    This is what I read online, but I don't know how accurate it is;

"Clubs do not have to name a full squad of 25 if they do not have that many contracted players and in this case they can add free agents outside the transfer window. However if they have 25 eligible contracted players, they must be named."
                    Interesting, didn't know that!

Comment

...Harry saying this deal could still be on. May go right to the wire...

Comment

We would have got him on the free before... now will cost if he signs?

Comment

Could temp them with a swap with SWP.
                          My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
                            Could temp them with a swap with SWP.
                            right, very tempting SWP?????

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                              right, very tempting SWP?????
                              lol
                              TWITTER
                              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                              Alan Fuller