Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lassana Diarra has signed, confirms Harry

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...happy-with-win

What will Diarra bring to us? Can't remember much about him.

Comment

Good news. Wraps up a great day. Three points, Remy off and a nice signing. Good striker in on Monday, please. And, I guess, a LB, but Clint was outstanding there today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Good news. Wraps up a great day. Three points, Remy off and a nice signing. Good striker in on Monday, please. And, I guess, a LB, but Clint was outstanding there today.
        Did well, and capable cover, but certainly not a permanent solution. He'll have far more testing days than today.

Seems odd that if the plan was to switch back to 4-4-2 that we let Robinson go out on loan.

Comment

I think we will evolve more toward 4-3-3 given the type of players in situ, ie 4-5-1 without the ball.

Comment

I told em in the match thread ...Clint won't let us down

Comment

Current market value: £14m

Main position: DM

Secondary positions: CM & RB

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                I think we will evolve more toward 4-3-3 given the type of players in situ, ie 4-5-1 without the ball.
                spot on, thats what it was today. kiss goodbye to 442
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  I told em in the match thread ...Clint won't let us down
                  He didn't did he, Dave. Never does. Solid as a rock. Better LB than Traore any day of the week. Ever so pleased to see him in the hoops today.

Comment

When we were in the ELP lady time, Clint said he was not up to scratch to play left back at this level. He had a good day but I would resist using him there as a decent team will eat him a live. Sunderland were too naive to capitalise on it.

Comment

Anyone else worried? QPR have to get a good striker by Monday night. I say go for Hooper. Sadly Deeney won't sign now nor Rhodes
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I do worry that NW will lure Clint to CP. I'd rather see him stay here beyond his playing days....great pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                          When we were in the ELP lady time, Clint said he was not up to scratch to play left back at this level. He had a good day but I would resist using him there as a decent team will eat him a live. Sunderland were too naive to capitalise on it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Heard it all before. Yawn. Why hold an honest pro's opinion against him? He's not going to play there every game, but he plays there when asked. The only trouble we had down the left today was when The People's Armand came on.....

Comment

agree we had 11 players that wanted to fight today IMO
                            TWITTER
                            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                              Anyone else worried? QPR have to get a good striker by Monday night. I say go for Hooper. Sadly Deeney won't sign now nor Rhodes
                              why not Rhodes he only didn't sign for Hull cause they wouldn't fork out the extra million
                              TWITTER
                              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                              X