Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuries

Harry said there would be an update on Ali Faurlin and Charlie Austin. I can't find anything.

Also Bon said that Yun was injured. Does anybody know how long he will be out?

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Harry said there would be an update on Ali Faurlin and Charlie Austin. I can't find anything.

Also Bon said that Yun was injured. Does anybody know how long he will be out?
    Shhh don't get bon started, be a 12 page picture thread of Korean sorts licking wollipops
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Austin is back Saturday they think.

Comment

Austin was 75% fit vs Spurs but they didn't want to risk it due to hamstring. Should be given the all clear to play on sat, but with international break coming up he may be rested. That's why Zamora didn't start vs Burton, need him fit for saturday incase Austin's out. Saw somewhere Ale Faurlin will start training next week, so it doesn't sound too serious. Not sure about Yun.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Shhh don't get bon started, be a 12 page picture thread of Korean sorts licking wollipops
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Oh how wrong was I about Ale.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
            X