Monday deadline day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday deadline day

I know Tf saying we almost done on transfers but i think it will be all panic and trying to offload a few to bring people in at last minute, same old story reporter standing outside main entrance all day.

I'm sick of it already, between being endlessly linked with stars which never happen and when they do they turn out to be useless, and the fear that Remy will disappear on Monday, could do without it tbh

Comment

Cant wait...gonna get my yellow suit and tie!

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
        I'm sick of it already, between being endlessly linked with stars which never happen and when they do they turn out to be useless, and the fear that Remy will disappear on Monday, could do without it tbh
        Totally agree. Transfer windows, as far as QPR are concerned, have become something of huge disappointment to say the least.

Comment

It is crazy that the window doesn't shut a week before the season starts, how can we have played 4 games this season and then our main striker can still leave. All done for the benefit of the big boys as usual.

I would only allow changing of managers in the transfer window as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
            It is crazy that the window doesn't shut a week before the season starts, how can we have played 4 games this season and then our main striker can still leave. All done for the benefit of the big boys as usual.

I would only allow changing of managers in the transfer window as well.
            That is a good point you make.

Comment

We shouldn't be signing anyone else

Redknapp has bought enough and it's now up to him to do his job properly instead of moaning about more players that seems to be his answer to everything.
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post

Redknapp has bought enough and it's now up to him to do his job properly instead of moaning about more players that seems to be his answer to everything.
                if fatty adel stays then all we should be getting is a defender and a keeper. if remy goes then we need a striker.

im expecting a truck load of french africans to be arriving at dover on monday morning.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I would say its odds on remy is going so tony is talking crap on sky about we are done in the transfer market we will be done every week if we just rely on Charlie and he is injury prone at the moment why do we always leave it late to get the players in I was going to say the right players but what we got in so far don't do it for me
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

I would also add that it is down to the players we have to do their jobs properly....

Comment

This reminds me of something Wenger said yesterday about not always being able to spend money to fix a problem.

The window should close before the season starts and managers and players should be there for the whole season (barring exceptional circumstances) and only genuine emergency loans allowed (i,e no fit goalkeepers).

Make managers and coaches work with the players at their disposal instead of bringing out the chequebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        I would also add that it is down to the players we have to do their jobs properly....
                        Agree and I hope we sign noone this window. We have signed enough and must keep some players who got us promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          This reminds me of something Wenger said yesterday about not always being able to spend money to fix a problem.

The window should close before the season starts and managers and players should be there for the whole season (barring exceptional circumstances) and only genuine emergency loans allowed (i,e no fit goalkeepers).

Make managers and coaches work with the players at their disposal instead of bringing out the chequebook.
                          spot on stan

Comment

Originally posted by hitman34 View Post
                            if fatty adel stays then all we should be getting is a defender and a keeper. If remy goes then we need a striker.

Im expecting a truck load of french africans to be arriving at dover on monday morning.
                            hahahahaa

Comment

Working...
                            X