There is something deperately wrong with our club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is something deperately wrong with our club

We were no match for Burton Albion, and that should alarm even the most blindly optimistic fan we have.
    If we somehow contrive to beat Sunderland on Saturday, it will be nothing short of a miracle.

if we beat sunderland it will surpass moses parting the sea of galalie!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Thought we were decent enough first half but very poor second. our right Bush between the performance at Spurs and the second half yesterday something don't feel right

Comment

It's fine. Early days. Blessing in disguise to focus efforts and training and travelling time towards the Premiership. Let's just put it down to early season jitters. Many teams have started a campaign early with poor results. Things will get better.

Nice thread title btw! Reminded me of this;

Comment

Maybe we're just a sh1t team?

Comment

Id be interested to hear form someone inside the club because Im beginning to wonder if they actually give a F**k!
            Momentum is a key component of a season where survival is the aim and we cant even string passes together never mind good results.
            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
              Id be interested to hear form someone inside the club because Im beginning to wonder if they actually give a F**k!
              Momentum is a key component of a season where survival is the aim and we cant even string passes together never mind good results.
              We didn't really have any momentum last year either , just about limped over the line . The players have ability that's without doubt but the coaching staff need to be made accountable for being unable to get anything out of them . Confidence is low and I genuinely think we will get done again at the weekend . Hr is ****ing clueless , he is not a good manager and never has been

Comment

It will be a completely different team from last though on Saturday so keep the faith

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  Moses parted the Red Sea, JC walked on the sea of Galilee - allegedly. Just saying..

However, if Jesus and Moses combined, maybe in a midfield diamond, with St Peter in Goal and the devil up front, we might just beat Sunderland.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Moses parted the Red Sea, JC walked on the sea of Galilee - allegedly. Just saying..

However, if Jesus and Moses combined, maybe in a midfield diamond, with St Peter in Goal and the devil up front, we might just beat Sunderland.
                    Jesus was never any good at crosses though

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Jesus was never any good at crosses though
                      True

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post

Comment

We are a small club and the only way the board have found to lure players to our small club is to offer them big money and a high profile manager. Harry is about as high profile as they come though not all that good a tactician and his famed man management skills like the man himself are looking old, jaded and tired. Not all but the majority of the squad is just here for the money or for one last pay day and that comes across quite evidently in games. TF is one of them bosses you can push around or ignore as he is too nice and friendly and Harry is on his last leg. The board are attempting long term to turn us into a big club which will ultimately fail imo. Lets just remember that once these players/managers/owners have gone we will still be here and so will rangers (if the board dont financially ruin us).

Comment

Even though people are tired of the gel excuse, a team will always trump 11 players thrown together. One need only look at MK Dons v United for evidence of that. We just need time. Although that being said, I am getting very frustrated about the constant revolving door transfer policy and thought relying on so many loans last season was not a great long term strategy. I'm sure I'm not the only one, and how right we were.

Comment

Looks to me like players lack respect for the club and have the attitude that we cant achieve greatness

Fernandes is a top guy and has done so much for the club but I get the feeling players take his kindness for weakness and look at him like a mug, same with Beard

Another aspect is that I think they have little respect for Harry and the staff. Bond seems like he cant be arsed any more and Jordan is tagging along it seems

We got the right sort at the club now but has got us nowhere and looking worse then what we did with the mercenaries imo

Comment

Working...
                              X