Remy / failed medical / new contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy / failed medical / new contract

Does his £8m release clause only apply to Champions League teams? Arsenal have just qualified and are in need of a striker..........
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Yes. Teams that finished first four in last years Premiership. Reckon he will end up there myself.

Comment

I wouldnt blame him for leaving now. good luck to him.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        I wouldnt blame him for leaving now. good luck to him.
        newcastle are still in for remy, he must have told them if **** or chelsea dont come in then he will join them.

i wouldnt turn down £15 mil for him..............http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...e-wls-football
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I am fairly certain this is not correct. He has said several times he doesn't want to go to Newcastle and I'm not sure Pardew wants him.

Comment

he will not be here come tuesday,and the scary thing is we will have 1 striker who probably isn't good enough for the premier league

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              newcastle are still in for remy, he must have told them if **** or chelsea dont come in then he will join them.

i wouldnt turn down £15 mil for him..............http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...e-wls-football
              I wouldnt turn the dough down either. The bloke looks about as interested in playing for us as a judge in a curliest turd competition!

Comment

He's off. No way his like will stick around.

Comment

And so he should be off.. His far too good for us. I would want to leave if I was him as well!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    And so he should be off.. His far too good for us. I would want to leave if I was him as well!
                    I wish people would stop going on about how good he is. I think so far he has been no better than most of the team, and worse than some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      I wish people would stop going on about how good he is. I think so far he has been no better than most of the team, and worse than some of them.
                      You can quite blatantly tell how much more quality he has than anyone else in the squad when he turns it on

Comment

Is he available for the play off final?

Comment

We're bottom of the table so he'll be off, if we were higher up things may have been a bit different.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            Is he available for the play off final?
                            ha!
                            Rangers Til I Die
                            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              Sadly have to agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X