No announcement yet.

redknapp stay or go thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think rednapp knows what is going wrong thats why he should go , he'll come on tv later tonite making more excuses . lets face it does he really care if we get beat , it can't hurt him like it does me

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Agree with Robbo...we can't keep sacking managers.At some point we, the fans have to man up and take defeats on the chin and be patient.
      Am i the only person on here who has followed QPR through the decades?...We know (or at least i do) QPR have always let us down. We've had countless
      managers who have had rough times over the years, but given time have achieved a kind of success....normally top division survival.
      Be patient....we all claimed to be embarrassed by Flavio when he was in charge....yet jump up and down as soon as the team aren't winning demanding the manager go....Flavio esq
      Iv been going home and away for the last 32 years so you can imagine some of the dross iv seen but it still doesn't excuse players earning £30k+ a week not putting any effort in and then the manager taking the blame. Roll on the days when players get paid on performance then we might see a change in attitude

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
        Stay, he'll get it right eventually. If he does go I want Sherwood in.
        God no... Sherwood's only taste of management with a pretty decent Spurs squad already assembled for him. If Harry does go it needs to be someone with more experience than that!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Agree with Robbo...we can't keep sacking managers.At some point we, the fans have to man up and take defeats on the chin and be patient.
          Am i the only person on here who has followed QPR through the decades?...We know (or at least i do) QPR have always let us down. We've had countless
          managers who have had rough times over the years, but given time have achieved a kind of success....normally top division survival.
          Be patient....we all claimed to be embarrassed by Flavio when he was in charge....yet jump up and down as soon as the team aren't winning demanding the manager go....Flavio esq
          Honestly Dave, I don't see much fight or desire in HR so it is hardly surprising we aren't seeing much in the team. Is there really any way that is ever going to come good? I'm one of the biggest proponents of stability but it has to be with the right people. As I've said above, I'd give HR four more matches to prove he's up to the task but if I'm honest, I don't think we will get much out of them.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Way to soon, we can't keep swapping and changing every two minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Not the player's responsibility to earn their money?? Sure as hell don't deserve to get paid after today.
              hate when harry plays vertually a reserve side, and all players that have no motivation what so ever. happened too many times with harry

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                Honestly Dave, I don't see much fight or desire in HR so it is hardly surprising we aren't seeing much in the team. Is there really any way that is ever going to come good? I'm one of the biggest proponents of stability but it has to be with the right people. As I've said above, I'd give HR four more matches to prove he's up to the task but if I'm honest, I don't think we will get much out of them.
                Sums it up for me!

Comment

Harry is old and tired and needs a break

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    hate when harry plays vertually a reserve side, and all players that have no motivation what so ever. happened too many times with harry
                    I hate it when premiership player's on stupid money, play $hit and can't even score a goal against a league 2 side... reserves or not!!!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        You can go back years and various managers with that stance

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                          You can go back years and various managers with that stance
                          only worried about our manager and he isn't up to the job

Comment

I would give him 2 games - allows the new players to bed in - but if no improvement - then I'm afraid he'll have to go!!

Hull was unlucky, Spurs - too many new players with little or no real team work, Burton - all the reserves who showed no willing. Sunderland and Man Utd are the 2 key games.
                            Remember Gillard!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              Iv been going home and away for the last 32 years so you can imagine some of the dross iv seen but it still doesn't excuse players earning £30k+ a week not putting any effort in and then the manager taking the blame. Roll on the days when players get paid on performance then we might see a change in attitude
                              Agree Webbie.....no excuse for not working hard, but my view is it shouldn't need someone to tell them this.

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                              Agree with you too ds....stability is a must, and we have to settle with it soon, otherwise the the roundabout will just keep spinning...managers and players.
                              I do wonder if we need to pick Henry in front of Mutch...Simpson in front of Isla, and Faurlin instead of Fer and drip feed the new boys in....they have to earn their starting spot.
                              I know others on here have mooted the same thing. We need that end of season fight we had last year

Comment

We are QPR so we all know we will be Man United's first win of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X