redknapp stay or go thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
    When has any Qpr manager played there best 11 in the league cup???
    after 2 defeats and no goals should have gone for it tonite, utter crap

Comment

First it was Hughes fault, now it's Harry's fault who will be next to blame ??? Obviously not the players !!

Comment

First it was Hughes fault, now it's Harry's fault who will be next to blame ??? Obviously not the players !!
        Yep players have to take responsibility. Redknapp said himself we didn't have enough urgency at spurs, it's up to the players.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          after 2 defeats and no goals should have gone for it tonite, utter crap
          What happened the last time we played senior players in the cup, they got a serious injury then you heard, what a poor decision to play our best players now there injured

Comment

What happened the last time we played senior players in the cup, they got a serious injury then you heard, what a poor decision to play our best players now there injured
            You telling me that the side that played tonight shouldn't have been good enough to beat Burton Albion?

Comment

You can't blame Harry for the players not playing to their best ability. That team should have walked Burton, the 11 picked by Harry were good enough on paper

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                You telling me that the side that played tonight shouldn't have been good enough to beat Burton Albion?
                No, I'm saying the side that played tonight should of pi*sed that game but poor attitude let the club down

Comment

Stay.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Agree with Robbo...we can't keep sacking managers.At some point we, the fans have to man up and take defeats on the chin and be patient.
                    Am i the only person on here who has followed QPR through the decades?...We know (or at least i do) QPR have always let us down. We've had countless
                    managers who have had rough times over the years, but given time have achieved a kind of success....normally top division survival.
                    Be patient....we all claimed to be embarrassed by Flavio when he was in charge....yet jump up and down as soon as the team aren't winning demanding the manager go....Flavio esq

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      this, the manager chooses the players so it is his responsibilty to get them earning their money

Comment

No, I'm saying the side that played tonight should of pi*sed that game but poor attitude let the club down
                        then they shouldn't get paid end of

Comment

I'm in the stay category. I am fuming that once again we treated a cup game as a friendly but that's been happening way before harry
                          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

If we don't win in the next few weeks then he needs to go. Redknapp can't put a side together that can get a shot on target against a League Two side. He's a waste of money who just recruits millions of players and brings in people like Hoddle, McClaren and Cotterill because he hasn't got a clue himself. Redknapp never takes the blame for any defeat. He owes those travelling QPR fans an apology!

Comment

Stay. We need to stop sacking managers. Just keep with someone please! Harry will do us fine . Just have some patience!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                                this, the manager chooses the players so it is his responsibilty to get them earning their money
                                Not the player's responsibility to earn their money?? Sure as hell don't deserve to get paid after today.
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X