Before the season I was stay..

Now I'm uncomfortably sitting on the fence

Comment

too early. a couple more games in the prem before we can judge imo
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

go as fast as possible

Comment

Surely the players should take the blame for their lack of committment, we keep hearing there is a togetherness so how can Harry be to blame

Comment

I'll give him 4 more matches to show he can put it right: Sunderland and Stoke at home, Man U and Saints away.

STAY for now, but if we're still in the bottom 3 after those, then GO.

We can't afford to wait until Christmas to put things right as that doesn't give the new man enough time.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
              Surely the players should take the blame for their lack of committment, we keep hearing there is a togetherness so how can Harry be to blame
              should always play his best 11 available, certainly didn't do that tonite

Comment

When has any Qpr manager played there best 11 in the league cup???

Comment

Footballs moved on. Cant keep sacking gaffas but I would get rid. Young up and coming coach from Europe with fresh ideas.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Go! Pulis
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Go ........I cannot understand how our club that has spent over 70 -80 million pounds over the last 3 years on players can be so crap ...how is this possible ...someone please explain ....is it the manager..is it the players..are we just a cursed club....we could sign balotelli or ronaldo or messi we would still be crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        too early. a couple more games in the prem before we can judge imo
                        This. But Saturday is a big, big, big game for Harry. Lose and he has surely to consider his position.

Comment

Stay, he'll get it right eventually. If he does go I want Sherwood in.
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Question - if you don't perform at work who gets pushed out, you or your boss ???

Comment

Go now,blokes totally lost the plot.

Comment

Working...
                              X