redknapp stay or go thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    I hope he will stay on .He is great for media coverage and getting high-profile players in, but he must have lots of belief in himself; He doesn´t really care whether he plays them in their right position or not.....
    You want him to stay on because he gets a lot of media coverage? That really isn't a particularly good reason for him to remain in the job.
    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 29-08-2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• I want him to stay..........i gotta thing about electric windows!

Comment

• Originally posted by w12dave View Post
        Last thing we need getting rid off another manager. If we get someone else in they will want their own players. Harry need to ditch 352 and we be just fine.
        That's the problem though - his stubbornness to adapt. We have already seen after 2 games that 3-5-2 simply won't work for us with the players at our disposal - yet I will bet a pound to a penny that we will play the same formation tomorrow, and for the foreseeable future. You don't need a UEFA A Licence to realise that pace is a requirement at the back in a 3-5-2, so who does Redknapp play alongside (the ageing) Ferdinand....Richard Dunne. When we have Nedum Onuoha on the bench. Sorry, but basic selection errors like this are really making me start to reconsider whether Harry is the right man for the job this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          That's the problem though - his stubbornness to adapt. We have already seen after 2 games that 3-5-2 simply won't work for us with the players at our disposal - yet I will bet a pound to a penny that we will play the same formation tomorrow, and for the foreseeable future. You don't need a UEFA A Licence to realise that pace is a requirement at the back in a 3-5-2, so who does Redknapp play alongside (the ageing) Ferdinand....Richard Dunne. When we have Nedum Onuoha on the bench. Sorry, but basic selection errors like this are really making me start to reconsider whether Harry is the right man for the job this season.
          Shame no one took your bet
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            Shame no one took your bet
            Yea, that's just embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
            X