No announcement yet.

I hope Pulis hasnt moved out of London.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wingers one week, narrow the next. Austin starved of service and nobody near him for miles.

Comment

Would take Pulis tomorrow if I could

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Would take Pulis tomorrow if I could
        ...you make it sound as if it's you're decision but someone is stopping you!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Dc Burnside is a little like marmite but I tend to agree with the points he makes.

Harry doesn't know whether to play 442 451 or 352 and I think it is trying to make a simple game confusing.

You just need to look at the players to know they're also very confused with the formation.

Stoke looked like scoring on every break away and for me I would be tempted to play zamora who would at least hold the ball up, giving the midfield a chance to support.
          I thought we should maybe start with him for a few games, if only for 30mins that way we could try and get a goal or 2 and then change it to protect the lead, rather than bringing him on coz we`re losing all the time.
          Also why the hell can`t Harry see what is happening on the pitch and change it before it`s too late? I`m sick of him waiting till half time to change something that`s glaringly obvious from the start.

Comment

Going back to Pulis, his football at times (Stoke) can be very unattractive, but it oftens gets results. His sides are well organised and have scalped many a big team in his time there. What TP did at CP is nothing short of a miracle. Pulis gets his teams to play to their strengths, granted that can be hoofball, he doesnt try to polish a turd.

What are our strengths? A solid defence? No. Creative midfield? Hmm not really. Wingers crossing? Nope. Nippy front players running in behind? No chance.

At the time i started this thread it was more tounge in cheek, a few weeks on with little improvement maybe not such a daft idea. Hopefully HR can pull it together. Not convinced myselh though.

Comment

In the Prem and having just come up.. all I care about is results..

Once we are established, we can worry about the style but until then all I want is a hard working team and wins

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                I thought we should maybe start with him for a few games, if only for 30mins that way we could try and get a goal or 2 and then change it to protect the lead, rather than bringing him on coz we`re losing all the time.
                Also why the hell can`t Harry see what is happening on the pitch and change it before it`s too late? I`m sick of him waiting till half time to change something that`s glaringly obvious from the start.
                He doesn't seem to really be able to adapt though, even if things need to be changed.

Like the first half an hour against both Spurs and Man U it was clear the "gameplan" wasn't working, but instead of being proactive and trying to change things, he just sat there shaking his wobbly face expecting things to miraculously turn around.

Comment

In the Prem and having just come up.. all I care about is results..

Once we are established, we can worry about the style but until then all I want is a hard working team and wins
                  ..but you've been banging on about "an uninspiring performance" more than once on another thread. Make your mind up. Which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    ..but you've been banging on about "an uninspiring performance" more than once on another thread. Make your mind up. Which is it?
                    Normally with a result you get a performance.. a Performance comes with a result.. whether that is a hard working one of a dominant possession one.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      If you can't have both id take the results, although as last season proved it can be very dull.

Comment

Normally with a result you get a performance.. a Performance comes with a result.. whether that is a hard working one of a dominant possession one.
                        What about the whole of last season? We played poor pretty much the whole season, never dropped out of the top 6 and got promoted?......Put it bluntly we played $hit but got results. (A little bit like Pulis's style of football)
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                          If you can't have both id take the results, although as last season proved it can be very dull.
                          totally right....a result every time. would take dull every time as well. Entertainment is best guaranteed elsewhere and not football.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                            He doesn't seem to really be able to adapt though, even if things need to be changed.

Like the first half an hour against both Spurs and Man U it was clear the "gameplan" wasn't working, but instead of being proactive and trying to change things, he just sat there shaking his wobbly face expecting things to miraculously turn around.
                            Yep,
                            It was the same with Hughes, wait till we`re 2 or 3 down and the game`s all but over then change it and look a half decent side.
                            He aint no master tactition for sure.
                            I`d be happy with a display of passion from him for once just to show he cares.

Comment

Not normally, that does not follow at all. the best teams are able to get results when playing below par.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                What about the whole of last season? We played poor pretty much the whole season, never dropped out of the top 6 and got promoted?......Put it bluntly we played $hit but got results. (A little bit like Pulis's style of football)
                                I thought Palace played well under Pulis last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X