X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you?

This could work in 3 different ways.

this guy is available http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...Gaal-and-Giggs

1, spurs could go for him and then there would be no need to buy remy off us.

2, we could sign him to replace remy.

3, my fav! we could sign him and keep remy.

what would you guys and gals do?
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Would rather Remy but obviously wouldn't say no to both, but don't want it to be at Austins expense, he deserves a fair crack all season IMO

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
      Would rather Remy but obviously wouldn't say no to both, but don't want it to be at Austins expense, he deserves a fair crack all season IMO

Define "a fair crack all season". Are you suggesting that he start every game this season that he is fit for? If so, I wouldn't agree with that. Give him 10-15 games, and see if he will be able to find the net at this level first.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        Define "a fair crack all season". Are you suggesting that he start every game this season that he is fit for? If so, I wouldn't agree with that. Give him 10-15 games, and see if he will be able to find the net at this level first.
        Austin will be fine this season i reckon but dont see Wellbeck coming in with Remy it will be to replace Harry rates Austin
        TWITTER
        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

When I saw the thread title I was hoping we were going to be talking about Rachel Riley....

Comment

so you think Remy is not going to put a foot wrong ,lets dismiss Austin after 1 game ,could of sworn Remy missed a dolly of a chance in the last minute ,
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Makes even more of a mockery of the so called value of the likes of Rhodes and Deeney when a current England international, league winner with champions league experience scoring at places like the Bernabeu is valued lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                When I saw the thread title I was hoping we were going to be talking about Rachel Riley....
                i would
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

No I didn't say that. I mean not get dismissed if he isn't scoring for fun. Charlie will get goals at any level, if the midfield aren't supplying it enough then he can't be blamed for it is more what I meant

Comment

Keep Remy,our squad hasn't been this settled for years.got us down for a 15th finish if not better
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                      RR yes please

Comment

no 3

Comment

i'd ban qprdave for being to popular....
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Remy...Remy...Remy... He is not the be all end all ...If he wants to bugga off to a champs bench ....bub buy...we have enough talent to cover.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              i'd ban qprdave for being to popular....
                              yeah i'm as popular as a bacon sarnie seller in a mosque!!

Comment

Working...
                              X