No announcement yet.

Great signings made by the club...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chalk and cheese comparing Harrys signings to Hughes ones.
    but still need some strengthening and competition for placed added to the squad with some proven EPL experience too otherwise it will be a struggle

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
      chalk and cheese comparing Harrys signings to Hughes ones.
      but still need some strengthening and competition for placed added to the squad with some proven EPL experience too otherwise it will be a struggle
      How many more you after? Blimey.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Two max IMO.

McCarthy and maybe a CM?

Comment

We are one million per cent getting a new keeper (McCarthy looking really likely), but i would be surprised if anyone else comes in after him.

Comment

We are one million per cent getting a new keeper (McCarthy looking really likely), but i would be surprised if anyone else comes in after him.
            Reckon Scotty Parker might fancy jumping a sinking ship and Harry might consider a cheeky punt on loan as back up.

Comment

Some great signings,Hopefully the points will start to come now.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Reckon Scotty Parker might fancy jumping a sinking ship and Harry might consider a cheeky punt on loan as back up.
                He's turned us down twice, he can **** right off.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I know people moan about Adel getting brought into everything so apologise is advance but do you think he sees these signings and thinks I want a bit of this this could be a decent side to be involved with???

Potentially smart players who are on his wavelength that could bring the best out of him instead of Mbia's and Andy Johnsons

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    Na don't want him sinking this ship!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      He's turned us down twice, he can **** right off.
                      Third time lucky

We can take him on out of pity

Comment

for starters seems to me there is a lot hanging on remy - if someone treads on his foot on sept 1st then how many proven epl goals are there in the squad - not a lot that i can see. there was also last season nobody strong at holding the ball up which meant the ball came back quickly and almost no goals/assists from any of the wide players which is a problem. Also you have to assume that one or two signings will take a while to settle, a few long term injuries will arise, and some will struggle with the upggrade in oppositon. its only a couple years back this board was celebrating about mbia/bos/park and granero - look how that turned out. so as Mr Wolf said - lets not count our chickens - or words to that effect...

Comment

And now for the big one. Getting Remy on a new contract.

Comment

A message from Harry Redknapp to Mark Hughes:

Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It: http://youtu.be/0hiUuL5uTKc

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                              I agree that we have made some great signings ... My only concern is that we were saying the same after the last collection of 'dross' - mbia, granero, diakite, Caesar etc etc
                              This.
                              It does look like we've done some very good business, but I will remain cautious for a while longer before doing cartwheels.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                                A message from Harry Redknapp to Mark Hughes:

Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It: http://youtu.be/0hiUuL5uTKc
                                Agree and tuuuuuuuuuuuuune!!!!!
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X