No announcement yet.

all these lovely signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a young rated keeper at a good price- the kind of position that a good scout should have looked at.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Check cant get a game........

Comment

There's already another thread on this article but it's relevant here: http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/...cle4182482.ece

I don't know anything about this lad. Others seem to think it would be a good signing.

Comment

Originally posted by ajc View Post
          There's already another thread on this article but it's relevant here: http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/...cle4182482.ece

I don't know anything about this lad. Others seem to think it would be a good signing.
          Yes and they are right He would be a great back up

Comment

I've been told Joe Lumley is better than Brian Murphy so hopefully we have a good cover. We have to take gamble like other clubs who have faith in young keepers on the bench. I don't think a good keeper in the Championship will accept coming to us to sit on the bench otherwise we sign another 35+ keeper.
            Last edited by Yousef; 21-08-2014, 06:58 AM.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

young keepers seem happy to warm the bench unlike most other positions.
              Speroni just signed a new contract by the way.

Comment

Five through the door so far with Vargas to come, at a cost of around £22m. I think that represents excellent value for money, especially as the three players that cost us money all have resale value.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                X