Amits Tweet!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And on SSN. He must at least know that?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Amit would have to be a pinball wizard not to have thought that fans wouldn't have heard.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Deeney

Comment

I'm not sure what it is but like a few others on here, I hope it's Remy signing a new contract that removes the release clause.

Comment

Just you wait for the next one suggests next signing so can't see it being Remy related...

For him to be hyping it, it must be a big name to a degree, and I therefore would guess maybe VDV who we were linked with. He could be the "number 10" type Harry wanted with Vargas being bought in as the 4th striker.... That would then complete Harry's jigsaw....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Just you wait for the next one suggests next signing so can't see it being Remy related...

For him to be hyping it, it must be a big name to a degree, and I therefore would guess maybe VDV who we were linked with. He could be the "number 10" type Harry wanted with Vargas being bought in as the 4th striker.... That would then complete Harry's jigsaw....
              You could well be on the money there Del.

Comment

The thing that gets everyone in a spin with our business dealings is that while the PR side are very cautious (probably correctly so), almost everyone else from TF downwards just can't help themselves. The problem with that is when things don't pan out as expected there can be a backlash.

Judging from AB's latest on Twitter, it looks like Fer.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  Amit would have to be a pinball wizard not to have thought that fans wouldn't have heard.
                  Post of the week for me.. Pinball wizard is a classic

Comment

Originally posted by Brockworth_R View Post
                    Remy signs new contract?
                    This

Fernandes did tweet something the other day about big news and related it to FIFA15 or something like that didn't he?
                    Perhaps the renegotiation of Remy's contact to ensure he stays with us on more favourable terms (no buy out clause) is something he perhaps thought rangers fans would consider to be massive (especially with the amount of tweets he receives from people begging him not to sell Remy)

Comment

"Liverpool's shock bid for striker Mario Balotelli, 24, collapsed after AC Milan refused to sanction a 'good behaviour' clause in the deal, meaning Liverpool could send him back at any time. (Daily Star)"

Couldn't be? Could it?

Comment

Originally posted by padstow View Post
                        This

Fernandes did tweet something the other day about big news and related it to FIFA15 or something like that didn't he?
                        Perhaps the renegotiation of Remy's contact to ensure he stays with us on more favourable terms (no buy out clause) is something he perhaps thought rangers fans would consider to be massive (especially with the amount of tweets he receives from people begging him not to sell Remy)
                        You could be the one on the money now.

Maybe Tony won the game of Fifa and it will soon be on youtube for us to watch?

Remy to stay or Remy free to go?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          "Liverpool's shock bid for striker Mario Balotelli, 24, collapsed after AC Milan refused to sanction a 'good behaviour' clause in the deal, meaning Liverpool could send him back at any time. (Daily Star)"

Couldn't be? Could it?
                          No

Comment

Remy signing a new contract would be the icing . A little bit of Adel screeching at Tony asking to stay and fight for the cause would be welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              The thing that gets everyone in a spin with our business dealings is that while the PR side are very cautious (probably correctly so), almost everyone else from TF downwards just can't help themselves. The problem with that is when things don't pan out as expected there can be a backlash.

I agree - I hope Amit know what he has started by this tweet. I sense great disappointment already but I certainly hope that there is indeed a rabbit in the hat.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Agree. This was more the sort of thing we would expect to see from TF rather than AB though so is intriguing.

Comment

Working...
                                X