• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I reckon we have purchased the Jacko statue
    Haha

Comment

Zaha
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Hopefully Zaha.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Haha
          No, Zaha.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            He has just put up a cryptic tweet and it appears someone is going on that seems quite exciting

He said and copied in TF and QPRFC 'Oh just you wait for the next one #webeenplottingbaby'

What can this be in relation too???
            Maybe his wife's pregnant again, although he could have put it more tastefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Hopefully Zaha.
              Hope not. Very overrated player. has done fark all in the premier league.

with the types of signings we have been making, zaha will be a one step back approach.

with players of international caliber now at our club (fer,isla,ferdinand,vargas,caulker) we should be attracting a better class of player instead of that oblongheaded,overrated zaha.

#overrated
              #1trickpony

i do have a feeling its gonna be welbeck loan remember you heard it from twitman first
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

with the types of signings we have been making, zaha will be a one step back approach.

with players of international caliber now at our club (fer,isla,ferdinand,vargas,caulker) we should be attracting a better class of player instead of that oblongheaded,overrated zaha.

#overrated
                #1trickpony

i do have a feeling its gonna be welbeck loan remember you heard it from twitman first
                I think he would be a good signing but others have slated him earlier when he was mentioned.. I will remember you said it first
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Would love it but cant see it. They would of sold him to hull if they were going to let him go wouldnt they?

Comment

It´s Hateley. Been out for a while but is now back in biz.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

#overrated
                      #1trickpony

I'll take LVG's hand off to get Welbeck, Hitman. And have him over Zaha everytime. But I think Zaha could give us something as a squad man (but not as a regular starter). he has much to prove.....

Comment

zaha is odds on to go back to palace
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

welbeck would be an amazing signing

no need for zaha

Comment

or it will be vargas.

phot taken at westfield today.

dont like his dress sense lol

Just met Eduardo Vargas!��������. #westfieldslondon #topshop #QPR pic.twitter.com/rVBmusJpL

Comment

Guiditti or Wellbeck would be icing, the squad looks strong already, a top striker to go with Remy is gravy!
                              Last edited by californiahoop; 20-08-2014, 08:33 PM.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

https://twitter.com/Jake_Lipscombe/s...896576/photo/1

Comment

Working...
                                X