Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Surely Ferdinand?
    he's in, my thoughts are Ned should come in for Dunne, but hey ho, what a problem to have. Happy days
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I think Barton will play, it's also a game of substitutions, a very strong bench is required, Faurlin Phillips, Zamora , Simpson, Hoillet , Yun, Hill, Adel and Murphy. Also swapping Dunne for Ned.

He is also looking for another striker? And midfielder, a proper squad!

I saw a rumour we are looking at Hughes from Derby and Hooper from carrot land, all twitter rumours but he is looking for two more players, that would make some squad!
      Last edited by californiahoop; 20-08-2014, 07:08 PM.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        I'd love to see Ned and Barton in there, but fock me that's a decent looking team!
        I'd like to see Ned in place of Dunne personally, but I posted this in an attempt to work out Harry's general preferred starting 11.

Obviously we all have our personal faves, I guess this thread is more about trying to see what Harry's thinking is.

Comment

I can make pretty pictures too!!
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            I'd like to see Ned in place of Dunne personally, but I posted this in an attempt to work out Harry's team.

Obviously we all have our personal faves, I guess this thread is more about trying to see what Harry's thinking is.
            Yea I see what your saying.... I think HR will go for Dunne as well and to be fair to Dunne he probably deserves his place after last week. Although personally I think spurs will be coming at us a lot faster, just hope he can handle the pace...
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
              Soton, you think Charlie isn't in Harry's starting 11?

Comment

Soton, you think Charlie isn't in Harry's starting 11?
                I think Austin will start certain games perhaps those against more physical opposition, the likes of Stoke, Chelsea, etc when we play away where a draw is seen as a good result.

At home and against more 'footballing' sides, Arsenal, Spurs, Swansea etc Austin will not start. Vargas and Remy much more mobile, faster and IMHO better than Austin
                22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

There is only one player in both pictures that i think looks well out of place in that list of good players. Traroe is the weak link for me. Wish we had brought one less, or sold one of our midfielders and strengthened that position instead.

Comment

I think Austin will start certain games perhaps those against more physical opposition, the likes of Stoke, Chelsea, etc when we play away where a draw is seen as a good result.

At home and against more 'footballing' sides, Arsenal, Spurs, Swansea etc Austin will not start. Vargas and Remy much more mobile, faster and IMHO better than Austin
                    So are you saying Harry would drop Vargas for Austin in certain games?

Comment

So are you saying Harry would drop Vargas for Austin in certain games?
                      Yes imo, but hey what do I know! we ain't even got Vargas yet!!!! ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        There is only one player in both pictures that i think looks well out of place in that list of good players. Traroe is the weak link for me. Wish we had brought one less, or sold one of our midfielders and strengthened that position instead.
                        Between Traore and Yun I reckon we're reasonably well covered in the LWB area Kevin.

Comment

Yes imo, but hey what do I know! we ain't even got Vargas yet!!!! ha ha
                          i know lol. But by all accounts his medical was today which is usually the final step before officialdom.

Comment

I am getting peed off off keep seeing arsenal and spurs want to sign. remy I thought they pulled out weeks ago and why I don't want him to go its because we will peanuts for him we want 15 to 20 mill and then go from there
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

I think this will be team apart from Austin in place of Vargas and Mutch as a CAM.
                              Vargas will probably have to earn his place in the starting 11 as Austin can't just be kicked out, Vargas might even play cam instead of mutch.

all depends on peoples form really

Comment

Mine would be

Green
                                Onuoha Rio Caulker
                                Isla Barton Fer Traore
                                Mutch
                                Remy Austin

Vargas on the bench. Competition for Austin.
                                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                                X