X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Make your mind up!

;=)
    i just went back to look at that didnt notice lol 15th 16th or 17th seems to be what he is happy with
    TWITTER
    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Make your mind up!

;=)
      hah, fair enough. 17th wasn't a prediction though - I'd just take it if offered right now, as the gains from finishing higher aren't much compared the huge loss of finishing lower. Looks like 16th is my average though..

Comment

Originally posted by LedleyKing View Post
        Who will turn out to be your most important player this season? What about the most important new signing? And would you rather keep Taarabt or get Kranjčar back??
        not another adel thread FFS!
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

From there ??

https://www.shelfsidespurs.com/forum...y-qpr-h.36606/

Comment

^Yep, from there.

Really appreciate all of the responses so far, especially considering how much stuff I included in the OP. Thank you all.

Comment

Originally posted by LedleyKing View Post
              ^Yep, from there.

Really appreciate all of the responses so far, especially considering how much stuff I included in the OP. Thank you all.
              One thing is sure, you'll get a game on Sunday.

#welaydownanddiefornoone
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Remaining in the league is almost always considered a success for newly promoted clubs. In your estimation does that hold true for QPR this year? What are your expectations for the upcoming season?

Certainly does. 17th is the aim, anything higher is a bonus.

How are things going with Harry? What are your feelings regarding him as a manager?? What about this 3-5-2 formation that he seems to be working in??

Think Harry has done a great job to turn us around. Last season the football wasnt pretty but it worked. Not sure about 3-5-2 yet. Once the transfer window is shut we might get a better idea after signing players who are made for the formation. Looked very good against Hull though.

What are your thoughts on Hoddle's appointment? Do you think he is being groomed as Harry's eventual replacement??

Great move, knows the 3-5-2 system well. Could possibly be Harrys replacement.

Who will turn out to be your most important player this season? What about the most important new signing? And would you rather keep Taarabt or get Kranjčar back??

Rio. His experience will prove invaluable and alongside Onuoha and Caulker we could be a solid unit. Proper leader.

Where do you see QPR finishing this season? What about Spurs??

QPR 17th, Spurs 6th.

If you could take one Spurs player to QPR who would it be? Why?

Moussa Dembele.

Finally, how do you expect QPR to line up this weekend? What is your predicted result??

Same as last weekend except Isla in for Simpson and Fer in for Mutch.
                3-0 Spurs.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  I didn't see a question on what is your waist size?
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

be safe before the last game of the season..
                    Harrys a good man 3-5-2 is a good system, will take a few matches to really settle into the shape...
                    Hoddle great coach , very clever addition...
                    Remy and Ferdinand ...
                    Qpr 15th..
                    Spurs 5th..
                    Jan Vertonghen
                    Wouldn't surprise me if we play a different shape 4-5-1, -4-3-3 shape based on defending with numbers... score 0-0
                    Last edited by winalotto; 21-08-2014, 05:59 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Remaining in the league is almost always considered a success for newly promoted clubs. In your estimation does that hold true for QPR this year? What are your expectations for the upcoming season?
                      We would all be happy with 17th. We had high expectations in our second season up but are more realistic now

How are things going with Harry? What are your feelings regarding him as a manager?? What about this 3-5-2 formation that he seems to be working in??
                      Erm... He got us up but I was so bored of watching QPR (bar the time MCLaren was around) that it really felt more like a chore than going for enjoyment. He gets players in but I do wish from time to time he would shut up when around a journalist.

What are your thoughts on Hoddle's appointment? Do you think he is being groomed as Harry's eventual replacement??
                      We have been missing something since we lost McLaren so I am thrilled with this appointment. He has had 3 coaches in 3 years that looked like future replacement and the last 2 left for full time jobs so but you never know

Remy is by far the best QPR player in almost 20 years. If he stays he is the key.

The best new signing so far seems to be Rio. I know he fills in the box of players that are past it and here for a pay check bu he seems to care and brings a lot of talent and knowledge to W12.

I would keep[ Adel if he wanteed to stay but it is very clear he wants to go so Nico would be a better option. I don't think we need Nico but would not complain

QPR 17th; Spurs 8th

I would love to see Walker or Townsend back but I would have to go with Vertergon or LLoris. 2 quality players that wil build for the future

Finally, how do you expect QPR to line up this weekend? What is your predicted result??
                      Green ... Isla Caulker Rio Dunne (it should be Onhuha but you know about Harry and his favourites) Tarore .... Barton Faurlin Mutch .... Austin Remy

Spurs 1-0

Comment

Survival - 3-4 good experienced signings that look on he cards would make me think of a lower mid table finish.

Just judge him on results results really. Last season was about promotion - this one is about survival - some added benefits have been to ship out a lot of mercenaries and gain players who want to play - and the whole weRTogether vibe. 3-5-2 - too early to say but getting extra bodies in midfield + 2 strikers sounds good

Hoddle is the 4th coach since Harry arrived and every one is "Harry's replacement" and so far every one has left and hes still in place. Expect GH to add another dimension to the coaching and have a positive influence.

Remy. Rio. Rather get Townsend thx

15th. 6th.

Adebayor - Goals + can play lone striker

Expecting a defeat cos the team is not settled yet with a few more to come so it will be Sept/Oct before it settles. 2-0 to spurs

Comment

Is Steve Archibald starting?

Comment

Working...
                          X