Remy Staying??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    Little kid asks him not to go and Loic says ok I stay.
    Sounds legally binding to me, gotcha Remy!

Comment

Remy said to quite alot of people at the open day that he'll stay

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
        It sounds like we should get under 8s to do all the transfer business in future if its that easy...

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
          Remy said to quite alot of people at the open day that he'll stay
          If that's the case, perhaps he really does like the club. I can imagine he has a good relationship with the management and players, and TF.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            Heard someone shout "come to arsenal" in the ellerslie, he said "no no" shaking his head.

He'll stay til Jan I reckon.
            I heard that too. I think the A@@@ did a runner, I didn't see him after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              It'd be funny- if tragic- if he had said that. Using those words.
              I think I'd probably p*ss myself laughing if he had said that mate
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                If that's the case, perhaps he really does like the club. I can imagine he has a good relationship with the management and players, and TF.
                I honestly think that he is a really top professional and acts in the way most footballer should. He has never slagged the club off and tried to force through a move, he always gets on with his job and tries to get into the team. I tweeted/said about a week back that now he's here for the start of the season, that I think he will still be here by the end of the window. And it's seeming that way now, which is brilliant for us!

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
                  I honestly think that he is a really top professional and acts in the way most footballer should. He has never slagged the club off and tried to force through a move, he always gets on with his job and tries to get into the team. I tweeted/said about a week back that now he's here for the start of the season, that I think he will still be here by the end of the window. And it's seeming that way now, which is brilliant for us!
                  Really hope he stays, but I can see someone having a deadline day wobble and coughing up for him, especially if he has a decent game on Sunday.

Will feel a lot more confident about survival if he is still a QPR player until January at least. My pessimism so far has been based on the assumption of a Remy-less QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    Really hope he stays, but I can see someone having a deadline day wobble and coughing up for him, especially if he has a decent game on Sunday.

Will feel a lot more confident about survival if he is still a QPR player until January at least. My pessimism so far has been based on the assumption of a Remy-less QPR.
                    Agree with you mate, he could quite easily be the difference that we need between staying up or not.
                    Saying that though, our squad is so much stronger than from 2 months ago already, but Remy is irreplaceable for a club like ours imo

Comment

Would be a very strategic move for another club to come in last minute & activate his clause.

Strengthens them & weakens us at the very worst time. Can honestly see this scenario playing out.

I really hope he does what I consider the decent thing & stays until January.

Comment

If another club activates the clause, he doesn't have to leave unless he's happy with the terms and conditions, that's my understanding anyway. So it's not necessarily curtains... or am I being blind?

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                          If another club activates the clause, he doesn't have to leave unless he's happy with the terms and conditions, that's my understanding anyway. So it's not necessarily curtains... or am I being blind?
                          No, that's how these clauses usually work.

Comment

The small matter of his high wages they would at least need to match :-)

Comment

Remy will only be interested in a CL club, and how many of them would make him 1st choice?

Think hes with us till at least Jan............ I hope

Comment

Working...
                              X