Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy Staying??

https://vine.co/v/MLunUWWvXTU

Can't listen to audio at work but I presume this shows him saying something? If not then apologies.

Little kid asks him not to go and Loic says ok I stay.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Well that confirms it then.

Comment

Heard someone shout "come to arsenal" in the ellerslie, he said "no no" shaking his head.

He'll stay til Jan I reckon.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by AH08 View Post
          https://vine.co/v/MLunUWWvXTU

Can't listen to audio at work but I presume this shows him saying something? If not then apologies.
          Thanks for that! The kid goes please do not go loic and loic said ok I stay. He could be just appeasing the littlun and the parents,lol,though a nice video nonetheless.

Hoping till Jan stay at least

Comment

Him staying would be the best bit of business we could do.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

It sounds like we should get under 8s to do all the transfer business in future if its that easy...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                It sounds like we should get under 8s to do all the transfer business in future if its that easy...
                Phil Beard's son could take over negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                  Hahaha,quality

Comment

Quality from Loic.. I fully believe he is a player with brilliant attitude and respect.

I don't think he will go now he has started the season with us

Comment

Loïc seems like an alright bloke!

Comment

Good man, Loic. I was cynical when Harry said he was too good a guy to leave us in the lurch, but perhaps he was right.
                        On the other hand though, he couldnt exactly laugh at the kid and tell him he's farking off asap.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'd be more confident if the player just said a few words along lines of "disappointed the Liverpool move didn't come about but am ready to play for QPR again". His absence from saying a single thing leads me to believe he will be off if an offer comes in the club accepts or triggers any release clause. It would need to be a side near the top though I think or he will wait it out for the next one or two transfer windows and then move if he has proved what he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Good man, Loic. I was cynical when Harry said he was too good a guy to leave us in the lurch, but perhaps he was right.
                            On the other hand though, he couldnt exactly laugh at the kid and tell him he's farking off asap.
                            It'd be funny- if tragic- if he had said that. Using those words.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                              I'd be more confident if the player just said a few words along lines of "disappointed the Liverpool move didn't come about but am ready to play for QPR again". His absence from saying a single thing leads me to believe he will be off if an offer comes in the club accepts or triggers any release clause. It would need to be a side near the top though I think or he will wait it out for the next one or two transfer windows and then move if he has proved what he can do.
                              In fairness he's never commented on anything so he seems to let his football do the talking...

Comment

Working...
                              X