No announcement yet.

QPR boss Harry Redknapp hopeful of TRIPLE SWOOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps Geng, you're TOO dense to see your error!
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Fer having a medical ? He must be seeing my doctor cos it takes 3 weeks to seem him
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Niko is class when he's up for it. Went missing in some of the 'lesser' games last season. If we're getting rid of Adel then bringing Niko in wouldn't be a bad move at all. Reminds me of Akos but with a bit more ability.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Krancjar didnt look too fit last season, hope this changes if we do actually sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            Niko is class when he's up for it. Went missing
            Legs. They don't come back.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              Legs. They don't come back.
              Probably lost a yard of pace but he's still got it imo. He ran the show in the home playoff leg vs wigan, I just reckon he puts more effort into the more important games. In the prem that's every game!
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Wouldn't touch Niko with a 10 ft barge pole personally but if Harry wants him let's trust his judgement.

Comment

That stretch last season when Charlie went down and we were playing Niko as our only striker killed him (plus the games before when he was playing the full 90). I think he will be alright with a consistent 20-30 minutes per game.

Comment

Niko has just turned 30, he can't be knackered at that age?
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      He could have a go at that "walking football" for old gits.

Comment

Exactly. And yet he seemed like he was 5 years older most of last season. How long does one player possibly need to get 'match fit'?!

Comment

When the tank is empty the tank is empty. Nikko has been on reserve for a while.

Comment

I would take him.

Comment

Working...
                            X