Torres Hypothetical question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torres Hypothetical question

Now many keep saying that we need another striker. If we could get him for £5mil who would take a chance on him or is he shot and never to recover his powers even at a lower league side????

5M that would be a bargain, think he'd be much higher. Can see him going back to Spain if he left London
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He'd be an amazing signing for us. Not that I want him to of course.

Comment

Lol

Comment

never get him for under 20 mill

Comment

All day long, there's still a player there somewhere and we could/should be just the side to tempt him.
            He surely has to move this season.

Comment

Wages must be something like 150k/week

Comment

I'll probably get laughed out of the forum for this, but I personally wouldn't take him. His wages must be ridiculous, even if Chelsea wanted to recoup half what they paid for him you're looking at £25m, and at age 30 he would be dead money.

Comment

If they took remy of us, i would rather do a straight swap than have the 8.5 million to try and find a striker somewhere else in the world for that dough.

Comment

All day long, but his wages would cripple us.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

£5m transfer fee is irrelevant for a player who must earn ~£8m per season.

Comment

Bobbys better than Torres and that's a factomondo!! Would be another boswinger,kin useless. cfc be lucky to get any interest in that big girls blouse
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Laughable

Comment

Doesn't he just amble about scowling all game nowadays? The Torres that ran Vidic ragged at Old Trafford a few years ago is long gone; El Nino has lost his puff I reckon.

Comment

El-Furlongesque.....

Comment

Working...
                              X