OFFICIAL: Cesar joins Benfica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    Cesar sealed relegation IMO. Game against Aston Villa away he should of collected but didn't, an English goalie would of however. P p p p peace
    What a ridiculous comment. Most English goalkeepers are useless! Joe Hart is well overrated. Keepers are always remembered for their mistakes. Most people see Green and immediately think of his blunder against USA at the World Cup. Cesar made a few mistakes for us but he was also superb against Chelsea in both games and in plenty of other games too. He had a terrible defence in front of him. That said, I'm glad he's gone because a club like ours never should've had both him and Green

Comment

Nice to be able to finally draw a line under this saga at long last.
      Goodbye, Julio......And good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        Nice to be able to finally draw a line under this saga at long last.
        Goodbye, Julio......And good luck.
        Same as.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Much the same for me, he was never going to stay, this is the best solution for everyone the whole Green - Cesar situation was crazy from the start. Good luck Julio.

Comment

Cesar leaving frees up much needed funds in terms of wages. Funds that would no doubt be used to pay Fer and Vargas,

Great news all round.

Comment

Fu$k off you mercenary c@nt

Comment

It did give some peace of mind knowing that we had two quality keepers, but it was also wasteful. I think we do need to sign another keeper, we can probably find someone decent (although not quite at Cesar's level) that would play for a fraction of Cesar's wages.

Comment

I don't hold any animosity towards the guy at all, he came here and did his best and it didn't work out long term! I really enjoyed watching him live at Toronto FC, his command of the box and distribution were excellent in MLS and I had my doubts! I wish him the best at Benfica and I'm very happy this saga has come to an end finally!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Good bye and good luck the experience was painful.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

This has been a great transfer window so far. Hope we don't spoil it with a deadline day shopping trolley dash!

Comment

Thank god we're rid of this leech.

Comment

Good luck to him.

Not good enough for QPR to some, but good enough for a giant like Benfica, Champions League football also.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Opinions sirles. I believe Cesar only wanted the big games. Wasn't good in smaller games. I believe an English goalie may of kept QPR in with a chance.

Not ridiculous I don't like unstable, non reliable keepers who flap at anything like their mother was human & their dad was a cat. Green & most English goalies come & collect & be strong.
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

We should now bring a young goal keeper with potential from one of the Championship clubs.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

No problem with Cesar as think he conducted himself fine but inspired me with no confidence whatsoever. Some great Hollywood moments but unpredictable and flappy.

Comment

Working...
                                X