Oh no not niko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    We have no playmaker in the squad.... Other than he who cant be named of course.
    He didnt do much playmaking in the championship to be totally honest. Can see him doing even less in the prem. If he signs and is a starter as a playmaker then i dont hold much hope for us. And im a happy clapper.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      I think Niko is a great option. His quality is clear
      Not only that, but the style of football in the two leagues is so different, that probably meant Krancjar did not perform as well as he is capable of.

Comment

He choose the option of shooting outside the box when the better option was to pass, far too often. With remy and Austin up front I think he is the worst kind of player we could have
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thing is irrespective of a players merits, there is only so much in the tank. Injuries and miles on the clock really take their toll. Torres is a really good example and back in the day many believed that injuries were what fvcked Gazza up before the demons took hold. I just get the impression Nikko's tank is on reserve and sadly that just isn't going to be enough this year. Bobby's well gone already but can be wheeled on to do a job for 20 mins in an area where there are no other options. My major worry in this department is Joey, midfielders do the hard yards but fingers crossed he's got enough left for a good season. All of which is why I bored the buttocks off everyone pre window saying we had to bring in youngsters, and I think we're getting there.
          Last edited by hal9thou; 20-08-2014, 01:06 AM.

Comment

I was against this but now would not mind If we sign him on one-year deal with reduced wage and use him as back up from the bench.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If a freebie on not too much wages happy with this as a squad player. We need bodies and he still has some quality about him. Didn't quite work for him last season but as I say a freebie fine.

Comment

Cheap squad player yes but hope Harry hasnt saved the number 10 shirt for him.

Comment

Why would we want another oldie on a one year contract, we are building a team,
                  I think Hill Dunne Ferdinand, Henry, Murphy, Barton, Taarabt are on the last year
                  Go for someone younger

Comment

Working...
                  X