No announcement yet.

Another TF tweet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can do some group converatsions with it that can get quite lively!!!!! handy for sorting out meeting arrangements as everyone can get the same message and see what others are responding

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Cheers. Will do. I guess its being multi platform that works. I rely on iMessage with Apple folk who have an iCloud account.
      It really is worth it mate . There's one called viber as well that lets you call for free over the internet . Saves fortunes when on holiday . Whatsapp also dug me out the **** last year when 02 decided to go down for two entire days .

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Can do some group converatsions with it that can get quite lively!!!!! handy for sorting out meeting arrangements as everyone can get the same message and see what others are responding
        I've got a stag do one that is so ball achingly funny it gets me through the day at work !

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Young enough, oh stop it ..... Genuinely wooosh over my head, same goes for twitter. And get this I'm not on Facebook either..... maybe a 31 year old should know better?
          Whats facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            It really is worth it mate . There's one called viber as well that lets you call for free over the internet . Saves fortunes when on holiday . Whatsapp also dug me out the **** last year when 02 decided to go down for two entire days .
            Thanks. A pal told me about viber last week. Anything that stops phone companies robbing us works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              whats whassup ffs??
              Indeed!!)
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I've got a stag do one that is so ball achingly funny it gets me through the day at work !
                When we lost on Saturday my Chelsea mate could not text me quick enough to gloat so I responded in a group message including all my QPR mates and he got proper caned into submission was some blinding banter going about was wetting myself on occasions with what was flying back and forth

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  When you're abroad, you can use it with wireless internet, so it won't cost you like a text message. Free 1st year and then about 65p the following years. Get it mate, well worth it.
                  I have even managed to defer the 65p so far We Are!

Comment

Facebook messenger is very good as well and it lets you make calls too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                      Facebook messenger is very good as well and it lets you make calls too.
                      Too many privacy concessions for my liking. Why break up Facebook functionality across separate apps? Answer = $$. Smd Mark Zuckerberg.

Comment

Regards the FIFA comment

Either he's go Remy to extend his deal due to a few games of fifa or he's scouting people based on their fifa stats :o

Comment

viber as well that lets you call for free over the internet . Saves fortunes when on holiday .
                          and been around for a long time, and allows image transfer and always been free. WhatsApp is a google clone basically. Correct?

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            and been around for a long time, and allows image transfer and always been free. WhatsApp is a google clone basically. Correct?
                            Pass mate not sure

Comment

Originally posted by ajc View Post
                              Too many privacy concessions for my liking. Why break up Facebook functionality across separate apps? Answer = $$. Smd Mark Zuckerberg.
                              Facebook bought Whatsapp for $19 billion (yes, billion!!) earlier this year.

Better put your tinfoil hat on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26266689

Comment

Any chance of these getting announced today or is it too late ? Do hope big tone hasn't gone all 'premature' again

Comment

Working...
                                X