Eduardo Vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Adel has his own dedicated thread now. Any hijacking AT posts will get moved there, I think it's the only sensible solution.
    It should be sponsored by KFC.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
      So with Fer and Vargas coming on Wednesday. A striker and midfielder sorted. Who will be the 3rd player? Harry said 2 mids and 1 striker. So any guesses on the next midfielder will be?
      Could be wrong but it might be Niko.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

good player...more a forward than a striker...carries the ball a good distance and creates ...just what we need imo

Comment

So with Fer and Vargas coming on Wednesday. A striker and midfielder sorted. Who will be the 3rd player? Harry said 2 mids and 1 striker. So any guesses on the next midfielder will be?
          Rumour is they're just buying Hoddle a new pair of boots..... Job done. He can also play sweeper so offers versatility too....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            Rumour is they're just buying Hoddle a new pair of boots..... Job done. He can also play sweeper so offers versatility too....
            There was me hoping it was Ossie Ardiles
            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

There was me hoping it was Ossie Ardiles
              Funny you should mention him as i have been thinking how Isla and Vargas could be our Ardilles and Villa.....

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                I was refering to Di Marzio's transfer rumour record, not Vargas' goalscoring record.......
                In my opinion, Varga´s goalscoring record is far more interesting..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

This one's looking extremely likely.

It'll be interesting to see how Charlie, Remy, Vargas, Hoilett, Phillips and Mutch all get involved. I really hope Matty gets a fair run, reckon he could be top shelf if developed properly.

Comment

Originally posted by ajc View Post
                    This one's looking extremely likely.

It'll be interesting to see how Charlie, Remy, Vargas, Hoilett, Phillips and Mutch all get involved. I really hope Matty gets a fair run, reckon he could be top shelf if developed properly.
                    Nice set of options though right? Bound to get injuries so this sort of strength in depth is needed.

Comment

It should be sponsored by KFC.
                      Of course, apologies for the oversight. I'll amend it now...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        Of course, apologies for the oversight. I'll amend it now...

Nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Vargas is top notch. Stick him in the hole behind the striker(s). Kid has got the lot and only 24. Bombed out at Napoli but looked great at Valencia on loan.
                          I think that's the spot for him. Would be a great attack with him playing just behind Charlie and Remy.

Comment

Im just loving the fact that if we pull this off, we'll have 2 quality internationals in their prime who played for a top class Chile side in the World cup that everyone was raving about, who beat Spain and bar a lick of paint would've knocked Brazil out in the 2nd round and possibly gone a lot further.

Add to that if we secure Fer, we have another from the World Cup who helped Holland nealry reach the final by scoring against said class Chile side.....

Comment

Im just loving the fact that if we pull this off, we'll have 2 quality internationals in their prime who played for a top class Chile side in the World cup that everyone was raving about, who beat Spain and bar a lick of paint would've knocked Brazil out in the 2nd round and possibly gone a lot further.

Add to that if we secure Fer, we have another from the World Cup who helped Holland nealry reach the final by scoring against said class Chile side.....
                              No ex Champion League winner, no care

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                                No ex Champion League winner, no care
                                Ferdinand?
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X