Eduardo Vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Speak for yourself. i thought Hughesless' signings were crap - I was concerned before KO v Swansea and ****ing concerned afterwards. It was clear Hughesless didn't have a clue and/or was prompted by Joorabchian and poor old gullible Tony was backing him. So no, basically. This time feels completely different.
    Agreed I was never comfortable before that Swansea game as we seemed to be a mix and match side, Fabio, Park, Cisse, etc etc, and after it I was even more convinced but gave Hughes the benefit of the doubt the rest is of course history. We now seem to be building a proper side from the back and I am starting to think we can actually stay up this time and continue to build in to a proper Premiership side.

Comment

• Could be in London for Arsenal no? Be a coup if we do get him though.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        Could be in London for Arsenal no? Be a coup if we do get him though.
        a qpr fan met him in westfields and uploaded a pic, vargas said to him he's joining qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          Could be in London for Arsenal no? Be a coup if we do get him though.
          He went into Stadium with his agent at 3pm yesterday and I suspect that they are considering that offer and using it in other discussions before his agent and Vargas make a final decision.
          Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

• Originally posted by The Leveller View Post
            He went into Stadium with his agent at 3pm yesterday and I suspect that they are considering that offer and using it in other discussions before his agent and Vargas make a final decision.
            Although he's apparently telling fans in Westfield he's joining so blowing any bargaining chips he had out the water!

Comment

• And how many change their minds. Take Loic Remy as a more recent example. Means nothing until pen to paper. Words are cheap (Taarabt), actions mean everything.

Comment

• Ballarks.. its done.. done done done.. will probably be announced @ 6pm again tonight.

Comment

• Another one thats deffo done (no booooom!).

Comment

• Well I find that odd as he was eyeballed going in at 3pm yesterday with Cristian Ogalde and five minutes later Phil Beard left. So what and who was doing any contractual discussions remains to be seen. If done last night then announcement would have taken place. As Ogalde seems to be saying or hinting not all is squared off with Napoli.

Comment

• Fer had his medical wednesday and it wasnt announced till six pm thursday. My guess is six pm tonight or tomorrow night. And its also amit and tonys secret they want to out on instagram to up the following i reckon. That reading keeper and maybe a loan and we will be done.
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 21-08-2014, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Well I find that odd as he was eyeballed going in at 3pm yesterday with Cristian Ogalde and five minutes later Phil Beard left. So what and who was doing any contractual discussions remains to be seen. If done last night then announcement would have taken place. As Ogalde seems to be saying or hinting not all is squared off with Napoli.
                        Not at all.. We saw this with Isla.. Photos were taken and interviews done etc, 24 hours before the club officially announced it.
                        Isla posted pictures of himself in rangers gear on his twitter and instagram 24 hours before the club announced it.

It takes longer for things to be confirmed with an outside EU national

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Fer had his medical wednesday and it wasnt announced till six pm thursday. My guess is six pm tonight or tomorrow night. And its also amit and tonys secret they want to out on instagram to up the following.

Give you that but medical at SAR, I'm not so sure other than bend over and cough.

Comment

• There is a difference between agreeing terms such as Isla and who may not have been around the following day and needed to fly home pack etc and subject getting international clearance.

I think Vargas has meet the minimum criteria required, so this is something else, either personal terms and Napoli's requirements or both. Lets see what close of play brings today.

Comment

Well I find that odd as he was eyeballed going in at 3pm yesterday with Cristian Ogalde and five minutes later Phil Beard left. So what and who was doing any contractual discussions remains to be seen. If done last night then announcement would have taken place. As Ogalde seems to be saying or hinting not all is squared off with Napoli.
                              Nothing remotely odd in Phil Beard slinking off so wouldn't have to make a decision .
                              By the way which door did he slink out of front or back and how did you recognise him with base ball cap pulled down over his face ?

Comment

• Out the front door and in his rather nice and very expensive Ferrari and turned left into Bloemfontein road. No baseball cap but Vargas did as he got out of the minicab. I think it is a case of chatting to HR and trying to extract assurances around playing time and position. And that was the end of what was seen when walking from station past the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X