Eduardo Vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eduardo Vargas

Gianluca Di Marzio is very rarely wrong (he broke the story of our interest in Isla), so there may well be something in this. Does anyone know anything about him?

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/18/arsena...i-man-4836414/

Yeah watched him in the world cup. always was starter but get subbed midway in the second half. I remember him making an assist to a goal. He is quick as well. Not sure he will do well in the PL.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
      Gianluca Di Marzio is very rarely wrong (he broke the story of our interest in Isla), so there may well be something in this. Does anyone know anything about him?

Not sure I agree with him being very rarely wrong, seemed to got a hell of a lot wrong last summer/January.

Comment

i thought connell broke the news about isla...

Comment

Loads of hype when he signed for napoli. Was a flop. Flopped at the world cup too. Will probably be on large wages. Better options out there.

Flopped at valencia too according to my chilean mate.
          Last edited by Rieger; 18-08-2014, 08:08 PM. Reason: forgot about valencia. x

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            Not sure I agree with him being very rarely wrong, seemed to got a hell of a lot wrong last summer/January.
            Well all ITK's / journalists get their wrong info sometimes - overall though his record is very good.

Comment

Well all ITK's / journalists get their wrong info sometimes - overall though his record is very good.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduardo_Vargas

Career total 167/38. Not very impressive for a striker

Comment

Done according to a Times journo
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Good luck to him if he joins us. Maybe we can get his old spark back. But, I at the moment prefer austin and remy ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                    Good luck to him if he joins us. Maybe we can get his old spark back. But, I at the moment prefer austin and remy ahead of him.
                    Me 2 but a quality addition also
                    TWITTER
                    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Can play behind the strikers aswell I think. Nice signing

Comment

I watch a lot of Brazilian football and I've watched quite a lot of Vargas when he was at Gremio and Universidad de Chile. At Universidad de Chile he was brilliant. He scored 11 goals in the Copa Sul-Americana, which Universidad de Chile won, and he was voted the player of the tournament - he was only 21. At Gremio he did well but was sometimes a little inconsistent. He was on loan at Gremio and they wanted to keep him but Napoli wanted him back. I think whats stopping him from developing his potential is getting himself settled at a club. He's rated highly in Chile and I can't see any reason why he wont be able to do well in the Premier League. He can play out wide as well as upfront, which is two positions we need to strengthen. I think Austin playing through the middle and Remy and Vargas playing either side of him could work very well. Fingers crossed Remy stays

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduardo_Vargas

Career total 167/38. Not very impressive for a striker
                          I was refering to Di Marzio's transfer rumour record, not Vargas' goalscoring record.......

Comment

I was refering to Di Marzio's transfer rumour record, not Vargas' goalscoring record.......
                            Sorry

Comment

Good player.. started up front with Sanchez for Chile.. Not amazing but more than good enough for us haha

Comment

Working...
                              X